• The KillerFrogs

Two Questions For The Board

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Does anyone personally know TCUAlum75? He made a post wanting something a while back and I have sent him a few PMs about it and got no response.

Two, does yall PM box save the messages you have sent? I have went through every option and can't figure out how to get it to save my messages that I have sent. Every time I click on the sent messages folder it says I haven't sent any...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 11 2010, 01:34 PM) [snapback]543200[/snapback]
Two, does yall PM box save the messages you have sent? I have went through every option and can't figure out how to get it to save my messages that I have sent. Every time I click on the sent messages folder it says I haven't sent any...

Select the box below the message you are composing and sending to have it sent to your sent messages folder.

I think (not sure) message in Sent Messages folder count towards limit.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 11 2010, 01:40 PM) [snapback]543205[/snapback]
Select the box below the message you are composing and sending to have it sent to your sent messages folder.

I think (not sure) message in Sent Messages folder count towards limit.

Ahh okay. I thought there was a general setting that automatically saved every message you sent. I remember years ago it just saved them for you. Maybe that was before we made the switch in 07?

TCUFrogs

Like Top mentioned, think you have to select save in sent folder box each time you send or respond to a PM--to have it in your sent folder.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Check out the Archive Messages options ... you might like that as far as a way to keep messsages from your Inbox or Sent Messages folder.

Big Frog II

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 11 2010, 12:34 PM) [snapback]543200[/snapback]
Does anyone personally know TCUAlum75? He made a post wanting something a while back and I have sent him a few PMs about it and got no response.

His computer died and he couldn't get back into his old name(forgot his password) so now he is pistol23. This is the reason you are not getting a response.