• The KillerFrogs

Tulsa-Okst

ScottPatrick

10-3 last year with a bowl victory over C Mich but they lost a lot of there players on offense and the middle of their defense. Coach Montgomery has done a very good job there but not sure they can equal there 2016 season. A lot of unknowns with them so could be an interesting match-up or a blow-out.

f_399

There is no way Tulsa can be good because they don't play in a power 5 conference.
CM.0.gif

We lost to a team that Central Michigan beat.

MAcFroggy

Tulsa was the first team ever to have a 3,000 yard passer, two 1,000 yard rushers, and two 1,000 yard receivers.

I believe they lost all five of those players. (They might have one of them left).

The Briles offense is pretty easy to plug and play, so I imagine they will still be a pretty powerful offensive team.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Tulsa was the first team ever to have a 3,000 yard passer, two 1,000 yard rushers, and two 1,000 yard receivers.

I believe they lost all five of those players. (They might have one of them left).

The Briles offense is pretty easy to plug and play, so I imagine they will still be a pretty powerful offensive team.
Referees are supposed to crack down even more this year on offensive linemen running downfield, so the Briles offense will not be as effective. Suck on that, Rapefingers.

Two teams playing the Frogs in September are playing tonight.

Arkansas will have a lot of time to prepare for TCU.

Arkansas won't give away anything, but this Oklahoma State game will show us a good bit about them.