• The KillerFrogs

Total BS

Dykes is a fraud. This game proved Aranda is the real deal. The refs never called holding. Happened every play. Dykes taking advantage of the Big 12 cheating. I hope beyond hope that Baylor accepts the invite from the Big 10. If not move to the SEC. We dominated this game and anyone watching knows it. Such crap. Recruits know who is better.

Dykes looks like Popeye.

HornyWartyToad

Dykes is a fraud. This game proved Aranda is the real deal. The refs never called holding. Happened every play. Dykes taking advantage of the Big 12 cheating. I hope beyond hope that Baylor accepts the invite from the Big 10. If not move to the SEC. We dominated this game and anyone watching knows it. Such crap. Recruits know who is better.

Dykes looks like Popeye.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha, SUCK IT DORK!

East Coast

Tier 1

Dykes looks like Popeye.
Actually agree on the holding. But it was going both ways; Baylor was holding on almost every running play, and every one that went outside.

Horned Toad

Dykes looks like Popeye.
Hey Steel, where have you been?

Horny4TCU

Dykes looks like Popeye.
Point 1: You're right. The refs never called holding on Baylure. It was there all game. Every play the RB got the edge you could see the TCU linemen being pulled the opposite direction.
Point 2: Good luck getting an invite to anything with your record. Big 10 wants winners.
Point 3: Dykes beat Aranda, Jerry Kill beat Aranda, and Patterson beat Aranda. I'll take Popeye over a losing Mr. Clean.