• The KillerFrogs

Top 2012 OL Aviante Collins

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Thanks. I remember a couple Collins that were football guys like Roosevelt and Brian but was pretty sure neither ran track.

The dad, Bill, is about 5-11 and 160 lbs and the other kids are average size, there are 5 total. Bill Collins has set multiple world records in track for 50 year olds & older and trains athletes at Houston Elite and his center. Co-authored a book called The Ageless Athletic Experience and is quite a story in his own right.

Aviante would be a great get and completely disagree with the assessment on his footwork. Seems to be very agile for his size and has active motion with his feet.

Frog-in-law1995

Williamson is gonna need to work on that kid's footwork. HORRIBLE. He relies on his strength far too much and the first pass block was actually a hold and the second one he was beat inside. Poor technique and slow feet are all I saw.
With that size, strength and speed (if accurate), I'll go out on a limb and suggest his TCU jersey number will start with a 9, not a 6.

Edit: nevermind...just re-read the thread. A 12.2 100 ain't all that great. So, Feisty...good footwork, you say?