• The KillerFrogs

Top 100 All-Time Players

PineyWoodsFrog

TCU football twitter did a "Top 100" back in the summer of 2017 leading up to the season. One glaring omission from that list for me was Tommy Blake (if he was on the list and I just missed him, my apologies for the thread). I know things didn't end well for him during his senior year and I'm aware that we never got a clear answer of what actually happened, but to not include him on that list seemed very, very intentional considering the names that did make the list. I know this is a shot in the dark considering the mystery of the whole situation, but does anyone have any insight as to why he may have been left off that list? Was the situation so bad that the program has attempted to erase all memory of him? Maybe strictly Patteron-related?

H-Town Frog

TCU football twitter did a "Top 100" back in the summer of 2017 leading up to the season. One glaring omission from that list for me was Tommy Blake (if he was on the list and I just missed him, my apologies for the thread). I know things didn't end well for him during his senior year and I'm aware that we never got a clear answer of what actually happened, but to not include him on that list seemed very, very intentional considering the names that did make the list. I know this is a shot in the dark considering the mystery of the whole situation, but does anyone have any insight as to why he may have been left off that list? Was the situation so bad that the program has attempted to erase all memory of him? Maybe strictly Patteron-related?