• The KillerFrogs

Toot toot, Next stop memory lane

FrankDMaynard

As long as we are tripping down memory lane, I would love to see The Great White Hit from the '06 Tech game if anyone can pull that GIF up. Pretty sure he would get ejected today for that one.

froginmn

That image reminds me of something that bugs me. Seems to me that if the end zone is going to be a different color than the rest of the turf, anything outside of the end zone should be colored differently so it's more obvious to players. There's a situation in my mind where a receiver could run outside of the end line on a crossing route and be flagged for illegally touching the ball after realizing it and coming back in.

And get off my lawn!

dawg

So Boykin was going to his 1st team All-American WR all the way (understandable, given that Doctson had 18 catches for 267 and 3 TDs), but I forgot just how wide open Green was over the middle. Great football smarts on his part to stay with the play and put himself in position to make a play on the tipped pass.

2.jpg

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
As long as we are tripping down memory lane, I would love to see The Great White Hit from the '06 Tech game if anyone can pull that GIF up. Pretty sure he would get ejected today for that one.
I don’t know man, I think that was a clean shoulder to the sternum hit. I think you can call it both legal and a real slobberknocker. White was an absolute headhunter. Nebraska’s Scott Frost was once asked what was the hardest he was ever hit and he said it was White’s blindside when we played them up in Lincoln.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I don’t know man, I think that was a clean shoulder to the sternum hit. I think you can call it both legal and a real slobberknocker. White was an absolute headhunter. Nebraska’s Scott Frost was once asked what was the hardest he was ever hit and he said it was White’s blindside when we played them up in Lincoln.
Clean hit and legal at the time but I think now indeed could be called targeting due to the defenseless receiver. Unless I misunderstand that rule

Eight

Clean hit and legal at the time but I think now indeed could be called targeting due to the defenseless receiver. Unless I misunderstand that rule

agreed, now you want to see a hit that somehow didn't draw a flag in today's game search atascocita's punter gets hits by north shore player

Dr. Coach Haus

Not possible since their careers did not overlap.