• The KillerFrogs

Told You So

I have mentioned that Boise's program and it's athletes are out of control for years and finally the truth has come out. I cannot wait until we are no longer associated with these wanna-be, trailer trash, classless people. Frogs will roll them big time!

Yeah cus they only get in fights during almost every game...or start fights when they win big games...or harass our players after the Fiesta Bowl.

Stop being such apologists! Boise = Bad News

Frostie

Yeah cus they only get in fights during almost every game...or start fights when they win big games...or harass our players after the Fiesta Bowl.

Stop being such apologists! Boise = Bad News

27544_117355201609837_4547_n.jpg

Stiff Arm Frog

What are you raving about? Boise State fans have been just about the classiest group of people I've met at an event. At the Fiesta Bowl I spent more time conversing with them than other Frog fans. Very nice people.

Wait a minute . . . AggieAngst, is that, is that you?

gdice

At the Poinsettia and Fiesta, I had two different boise fans unprovoked try to pick a fight with me.

That said, it really didn't look like their violations warranted such a post.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
An internal investigation began in 2009 after the school was prompted by the NCAA. The probe discovered 63 incoming football players received illegal benefits for housing, transportation and meals worth a total $4,934. The amount of the violations ranged from $2.34 to a maximum of $417.55 and have been reimbursed.

Kinda makes the whole Cam Newton situation insignificant, don't it......

amfurman10

They are real classless I tell ya! They gave a kid $2.34 and he probably used that money on something awful like a burrito at taco bell. That's the definition of a dirty program
wacko.gif

leofrog

What are you raving about? Boise State fans have been just about the classiest group of people I've met at an event. At the Fiesta Bowl I spent more time conversing with them than other Frog fans. Very nice people.

Wait a minute . . . AggieAngst, is that, is that you?
The worst fans I have encountered at a bowl game were the Boise State fans at the Poinsettia Bowl. They weren't as bad at the Fiesta Bowl, but most of them still lacked class.

TCU2012

Really did think this was an Angst or...who was that other guy who likes to make predictions? The one who claims to have a "90% success rate."

Froginexile

An internal investigation began in 2009 after the school was prompted by the NCAA. The probe discovered 63 incoming football players received illegal benefits for housing, transportation and meals worth a total $4,934. The amount of the violations ranged from $2.34 to a maximum of $417.55 and have been reimbursed.

Kinda makes the whole Cam Newton situation insignificant, don't it......

Then you add in the sacks of potatoes and coeds who were too slow for the Derby this weekend. it is much more troubling than first glance.