• The KillerFrogs

Todd McShay on Andy Dalton

SnoopFrogs11

I think the Vikings would be a great fit for Andy. They have great veteran leadership on their team to help him ease into his transition into the NFL. Andy is one of those QB's where it wouldn't take long for him to learn their offense. Although I wouldn't be opposed to the 49ers with Harbaugh's ability to groom QB's. I think Miami could be a good fit as well.

MidlandFrog

I personally think the Cards should grab Patrick Peterson in the 1st and Andy in the second. I think Whisenhunt would be a great coach for Andy and he would have Fitzgerald. Most projections have them taking Gabbert, but I think he and Mallett have bust written all over them.

maximilian

Kiper is a dolt with bad hair, and McShay is a sad excuse for a "scout", if you can call him that. I don't take either of them seriously about anything. I believe it was Kiper who said that Mallett has bigger bust material written all over him. Over Locker? Are you serious? Mel, you suck.

I don't need either of these clowns to tell me what I could tell them without an Insider account: Andy Dalton can play QB in the NFL.

ShreveFrog

I haven't seen enough of Gabbert to be a good judge. But I'm telling you, I'd take Andy over any of the rest of those guys. Give me a smart, solid, tough game manager like Andy over a risky, mistake-prone guy like Mallett or inconsistent Locker or the rest any day.

I personally think the Cards should grab Patrick Peterson in the 1st and Andy in the second. I think Whisenhunt would be a great coach for Andy and he would have Fitzgerald. Most projections have them taking Gabbert, but I think he and Mallett have bust written all over them.

The issue is that the Cards need to keep Fitzy. I'm not entirely sure that Fitzy wants a rookie QB. There was speculation that they were going to try and trade for Kolb, though in my view, you might as well have AD. Kolb blows.

staypurple12

For every Sam Bradford there are ten QBs thrown to the wolves in the first season and the results are less than stellar. I hope AD goes to a franchise with a proven vet that has a two-three years left. This worked out pretty well for Aaron Rodgers.

IronSkillet

For every Sam Bradford there are ten QBs thrown to the wolves in the first season and the results are less than stellar. I hope AD goes to a franchise with a proven vet that has a two-three years left. This worked out pretty well for Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah, I'm hoping for the "Rodgers route" too

Latest posts