• The KillerFrogs

Time to embrace the chaos

tetonfrog

So, I am going to stay positive after a rough fan day on Saturday.in Ames and Houston, drink the purple koolaid and think good vibes for the Frogs.

I am going to believe we will win out thanks to our tough defense, Hill will play better and Cumbie will coach him better. i also think that UT and OU D Coordinators will not drop 8 and rush 3 like ISU did. I cannot believe Mike Stoops is going to sit back in coverage because of his ego. Boomer will blitz us and KH will find out a way to beat them and Tech in Lubbock.

So.......embrace the chaos.

TCU needs a lot of help and here is the breakdown:

1) Auburn or Ga Tech needs to upset Georgia. Bama wins the SEC title game. Georgia out with two losses..

2) Ohio State needs to win out and blow out Whisky in the Big 10 title game. A 1-loss Whisky is out because its best win is against Northwestern or Iowa or Michigan.

3) Michigan State needs to beat Penn State. PSU out with 2 losses.

4) Clemson to win out and beat Miami in ACC title game.

5) Notre Dame to beat Miami. Canes done with 2 losses.

6) Stanford to beat Notre Dame. ND out with 2 losses.

7) Washington State or Stanford to beat Washington. UW out with 2 losses.

8) OU to win Bedlam. OSU out with 2 losses.

9) OSU to win in Ames. ISU out with 2 league losses.

10) Frogs finish off sweep of Boomer in Dallas.

Final Four: Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and TCU.

I know, it's a long shot, but I am saying there is still a chance. Bottom 3 will harder than the top 7 - Go Frogs!

Hell, at the very worst, the Frogs beat OU twice, OSU in Stillwater, UT, the Rapists, and the Pigs and Raiders on the road, too!

Go Frogs!
Beat Texas!

pgdaly84

So, I am going to stay positive after a rough fan day on Saturday.in Ames and Houston, drink the purple koolaid and think good vibes for the Frogs.

I am going to believe we will win out thanks to our tough defense, Hill will play better and Cumbie will coach him better. i also think that UT and OU D Coordinators will not drop 8 and rush 3 like ISU did. I cannot believe Mike Stoops is going to sit back in coverage because of his ego. Boomer will blitz us and KH will find out a way to beat them and Tech in Lubbock.

So.......embrace the chaos.

TCU needs a lot of help and here is the breakdown:

1) Auburn or Ga Tech needs to upset Georgia. Bama wins the SEC title game. Georgia out with two losses..

2) Ohio State needs to win out and blow out Whisky in the Big 10 title game. A 1-loss Whisky is out because its best win is against Northwestern or Iowa or Michigan.

3) Michigan State needs to beat Penn State. PSU out with 2 losses.

4) Clemson to win out and beat Miami in ACC title game.

5) Notre Dame to beat Miami. Canes done with 2 losses.

6) Stanford to beat Notre Dame. ND out with 2 losses.

7) Washington State or Stanford to beat Washington. UW out with 2 losses.

8) OU to win Bedlam. OSU out with 2 losses.

9) OSU to win in Ames. ISU out with 2 league losses.

10) Frogs finish off sweep of Boomer in Dallas.

Final Four: Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and TCU.

I know, it's a long shot, but I am saying there is still a chance. Bottom 3 will harder than the top 7 - Go Frogs!

Hell, at the very worst, the Frogs beat OU twice, OSU in Stillwater, UT, the Rapists, and the Pigs and Raiders on the road, too!

Go Frogs!
Beat Texas!

The fact that your post lists ten things that need to happen for TCU to make the playoff is why so many of us are so upset about yesterday. It wasn’t just a normal loss. It was a loss of any realistic hope to play for it all.