• The KillerFrogs

Tickets through TCU

Young and Horned

Getting a little worried. I continue to see more and more stuff saying TCU tickets are not available and you need to put in requests in case they get more. Yet, TCU has not contacted me or my Pops to let either us know if we did not get tickets from the initial 20k tickets.

Anyone know if they have let people know and they are just not contacting people who did not get tickets?

I understand they are extremely busy, but the system needs to be able to put together lists or something for two mass emails letting people know they have tickets or do not have tickets. So guess I am more angry at the software then the people, because I know the ticket office people and they are good people.

StinnettFrog

If you did it online you should get an e-mail confirmation telling you when and how your tickets will be picked up or delivered. Mine says around December 15th they should be available.

cpmencio

might be easier to check your credit card statement (assuming you have online banking) for the charge compared to checking the TCU ticket site

Dogfrog

might be easier to check your credit card statement (assuming you have online banking) for the charge compared to checking the TCU ticket site

Yea, they charged my card last weekend and credit card company posted the transaction earlier this week.

Young and Horned

Yeah, I was just worried because it said they charged my card before the ticket assignment even took place. So that is what worried me a little. But It looks like I am going to get my tickets. Woot!

SFA Frog

Yeah, I was just worried because it said they charged my card before the ticket assignment even took place. So that is what worried me a little. But It looks like I am going to get my tickets. Woot!

I was worried too for the same reason. So I finally just called them on my lunch break today. They confirmed that I had my two and that they would be sent next week.

gdu

Would be pretty crappy if they do not get more to sell. Place holds, what, 90,000+? And they give us 20k, 15k less than Wisconsin.
Pac10 and B10 schools get different allotments every year. It would be worse to get 40,000-50,000 only to be able to sell 25,000 and to be responsible for paying for the rest

fanatical frog

Getting a little worried. I continue to see more and more stuff saying TCU tickets are not available and you need to put in requests in case they get more. Yet, TCU has not contacted me or my Pops to let either us know if we did not get tickets from the initial 20k tickets.

Anyone know if they have let people know and they are just not contacting people who did not get tickets?

I understand they are extremely busy, but the system needs to be able to put together lists or something for two mass emails letting people know they have tickets or do not have tickets. So guess I am more angry at the software then the people, because I know the ticket office people and they are good people.

Yes. A confirmation would be nice. The system was able to confirm my order had been received......you wouldn't think it would be too tough to automatically email confirmation with order details.

A bunch of us laid out big bucks for the Anthony (and other) packages without the benefit of knowledge we'd even receive tickets. Correct me if I'm mistaken but I think Anthony gets 100% of the package price as cancellation fees. I poked around and found my credit card has been charged but.....ticket confirmation just doesn't seem too tough to handle and it would save some of us a lot of concern.

I agree....the ticket office is and has always been staffed by a great bunch of folks.

TCU Reefer

Yes. A confirmation would be nice. The system was able to confirm my order had been received

So you want a confirmation on top of your initial confirmation? The order confirmation should have been enough to rest your worries. Not sure why people are freaking out about not getting the tickets they requested.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I got e-mail notification from TCU for 6 tickets purchased by someone in Austin. Even crazier is we have the same name. TCU confirmed the last four numbers of the MasterCard credit card used, and it's not one of mine, and the $900 charge has not shown up on either of my two MC cards -- yet. I have notifications on them. I am still suspicious of this and watching it closely.

Point is, if you live in Austin and bought six tix and did not receive e-mail confirmation, PM me.

PurpleBlood87

Last year, weren't people at some point, able to go to their account on GoFrogs.com and see their ticket location? I think it is under "My Account" and then "View My Order History" but the link to my Rose Tickets isn't active. But I could click on my crappy Fiesta Bowl Tickets.

fanatical frog

So you want a confirmation on top of your initial confirmation? The order confirmation should have been enough to rest your worries. Not sure why people are freaking out about not getting the tickets they requested.

Confirmation of receipt of an order isn't quite the same as confirmation the order had been filled.

There has been obvious concern ticket demand would exceed supply and travel/lodging expenses aren't always refundable.

To answer your question.....yes, I want a confirmation the order is filled. I order lot's of stuff on line and get a confirmation every time....it's not too difficult.

TCU Reefer

You've got to take into account that this is only the second year where the ticket office has been inundated with bowl ticket requests. There are growing pains with the onward expansion of our program. I don't expect our ticketing process to be perfect at this stage. Hopefully, there will be takeaways for future reference.

fanatical frog

You've got to take into account that this is only the second year where the ticket office has been inundated with bowl ticket requests. There are growing pains with the onward expansion of our program. I don't expect our ticketing process to be perfect at this stage. Hopefully, there will be takeaways for future reference.

My comment was a simple suggestion for a way we could improve customer service for our fan base in the future. Didn't in any way denigrate the fine folks in the ticket office.

fanatical frog

If your credit card has been charged, I think it's pretty safe to say you have the tickets.

Yes, thank you. Like I said, I checked my order history earlier this week and found my card had been charged.

The point of my comments were just to suggest to the ticket office ( I'm confident they read this forum) that they could ease some angst among their customers (this thread is titled "Tickets through TCU......How do I know if I got them) by generating an automatic email confirming they've filled the order. There have been multiple threads this week where people have shown concern about whether their order was filled and it seems like a valid concern with a fairly simple fix.

I wasn't being critical of the ticket office, just trying to offer a constructive suggestion to improve customer service in the future.