• The KillerFrogs

Throw the ball to Diarse

TK2000

J Diarse is a big physically strong WR. While we have many talented and speedy receivers . Diarse has shown he can fight and win 50/50 balls. In a game like today you throw it to the kid with massive hands that can battle and hopefully catch key 3rd downs.
I love guys like Dez White and what they bring to the table. But Diarse needs to be more of a focus when it matters.

Purp

J Diarse is a big physically strong WR. While we have many talented and speedy receivers . Diarse has shown he can fight and win 50/50 balls. In a game like today you throw it to the kid with massive hands that can battle and hopefully catch key 3rd downs.
I love guys like Dez White and what they bring to the table. But Diarse needs to be more of a focus when it matters.
We did. And he put it on the ground. At least once, but there were 2 he should have had. He also managed a well timed holding penalty.

Sometimes days like this happen even to the best players.

f_399

I feel like we all of a sudden got tons of penalties for the same type of play we weren’t penalized at other games.

Those were huge momentum breakers

Deep Purple

Pity our poor coaches if they paid attention to anything posted on this board. This is the advice they get:

"Just run the damn ball."
"Throw the ball to Diarse."
"Get the ball to Hicks."
"Give it to Anderson."
"Screens, slants, and short quick passes."
"Why were we running the ball on 1st and 20?"
"Why were we running the option on 3rd and 12?"
"Why were we passing the ball inside the 10?"

...and so on ad nauseum. We must have 30 or 40 football experts on this board. Thank God our coaches are too dumb to listen to any of them.

FROG PARENTS 1961

Pity our poor coaches if they paid attention to anything posted on this board. This is the advice they get:

"Just run the damn ball."
"Throw the ball to Diarse."
"Get the ball to Hicks."
"Give it to Anderson."
"Screens, slants, and short quick passes."
"Why were we running the ball on 1st and 20?"
"Why were we running the option on 3rd and 12?"
"Why were we passing the ball inside the 10?"

...and so on ad nauseum. We must have 30 or 40 football experts on this board. Thank God our coaches are too dumb to listen to any of them.
A few here seem to have a lot of complaints about the boards other posters. I think most of all here want the best. Tough loss is going to get some ideas and complaints flowing. Let it flow, it's 12 hours after a loss that takes TCU out of the college playoff picture for now.

FROG PARENTS 1961

We did. And he put it on the ground. At least once, but there were 2 he should have had. He also managed a well timed holding penalty.

Sometimes days like this happen even to the best players.
I agree you took the words from me. Love this kid but he didn't help the team today in my eyes. 3rd down holding taking away a big run play and a drop. Hill needed help when he occasionally had his pass on target.

TK2000

He did have a couple bad plays. But I do think Diarse,Reagor,Nixon and Turp need to get 75% of the snaps. The other guys can come in as needed. Leave a group in there to establish a rhythm

netty2424

He did have a couple bad plays. But I do think Diarse,Reagor,Nixon and Turp need to get 75% of the snaps. The other guys can come in as needed. Leave a group in there to establish a rhythm
Reagor looked lost yesterday. At least that's what it seemed like from KH reactions when he was no where in the area the ball ended up.