• The KillerFrogs

Three games (maximum) to play

Limp Lizard

So should GP try to work in playing time for the Freshmen with only one or two games played? I know winning at least one of the last two is still the top priority, but still...

I would like to see Foster. He has only carried the ball in one game, don't know if he played in any others. Hopefully three games to play and still be a redshirt. Although it was garbage time late in the game, he look awfully good against Kansas: 8 carries for 66 yards, 8.25/carry. Looked a lot like his highlight film. Be nice to get him some more experience before next year, when he will probably be in the regular rotation.

Others you would like to see who can play and not burn a redshirt?

Eight

So should GP try to work in playing time for the Freshmen with only one or two games played? I know winning at least one of the last two is still the top priority, but still...

I would like to see Foster. He has only carried the ball in one game, don't know if he played in any others. Hopefully three games to play and still be a redshirt. Although it was garbage time late in the game, he look awfully good against Kansas: 8 carries for 66 yards, 8.25/carry. Looked a lot like his highlight film. Be nice to get him some more experience before next year, when he will probably be in the regular rotation.

Others you would like to see who can play and not burn a redshirt?

mikel barkley and tony wallace......

good question you posed and i would like to add earl barquet de just because the frogs need bodies there. not sure if thomas armstrong could offer any depth as well.