• The KillerFrogs

Thoughts on GP to LSU?

ticketfrog123

Despite his recent shortcomings here, I actually think he would/could kick some ass there. I'd love to see it, and would root for him to finally get that natty.
If he’s willing to just be a DC and let the OC do his own thing & be HC then I can see it.

Him letting somebody else be HC as his boss is unlikely

Double V

why do people buy these wild arse rumors thrown out on social media to churn hits
Has it been thrown around on social media? I haven't seen it. I just thought it could be an intriguing hire for LSU. He's still a big name, and has shown that he CAN win in a real conference...just not lately.

Double V

Think about it. He wouldn't have the pull at LSU that he did here, so they could offer him with the caveat of "we have to approve all your assistant hires".

Eight

Think about it. He wouldn't have the pull at LSU that he did here, so they could offer him with the caveat of "we have to approve all your assistant hires".

think too many people think of gary in terms of career gary or 2000's gary when they project him as a prospect

here is gary's record since that 2014 season

49-34 overall (59%)

31-28 in big 12 play (52%)

26-16 at home including the body bad games (62%)

looking at the numbers posted by miles and eddie o you really think lsu would consider gary as a prospect based upon those last 7 years of being a head coach?