• The KillerFrogs

Thinking of going to TCU - Utah game

TCU Lola

Would like to stay in Deer Valley. Anyone know how far that is from the University of Utah Campus, and stadium?? And for that matter, from the airport? Never been to SLC.....

Waccy Frog

Would like to stay in Deer Valley. Anyone know how far that is from the University of Utah Campus, and stadium?? And for that matter, from the airport? Never been to SLC.....

It's pretty centrally located in SLC, off Foothills Drive. Not far from airport. Probably take 30 or 45 min from Deer Valley (longer with game day traffic). At least that's my recollection.

hindry

deer valley minumun 1 hour

slc trax(low speed electric tram) runs throughout downtown and up to university.

tailgaters in abundance

u may find one or 2 groups of purple

be prepared to be lost in sea of red

Frogk

Deer Valley is farther than Park City and you have to manage traffic from there to Park CIty. I would give my self two hours minimum to get to the game. There are lots of things to see in Salt Lake City so I would recommend going early, relaxing before the game, sight seeing, dining, to avoid last minute surprises and associated frustration. Have a great time ....................GO FROGS

ShinerFrog

Tailgating Command Unit
deer valley minumun 1 hour

slc trax(low speed electric tram) runs throughout downtown and up to university.

tailgaters in abundance

u may find one or 2 groups of purple

be prepared to be lost in sea of red
We were up there two years ago, without the FrogMobile. Lots of great tailgating there. Met some very nice fans, who welcomed us, even in our purple. Be sure and look for the pirate ship.

SF

Go Frogs!!!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
We were up there two years ago, without the FrogMobile. Lots of great tailgating there. Met some very nice fans, who welcomed us, even in our purple. Be sure and look for the pirate ship.

SF

Go Frogs!!!

Most of their fans are pretty nice. Some just want to be jerks and they will make themselves known to you but overall its a nice game experience. Find the tram route and ride the tram to the game. Much easier than parking and fighting the traffic

InnerloopFrog

The TCU Alumni tent/lunch is supposedly a block away form the stadium which might make a decent Frog Command Post from which to rome out to the Utah tailgates.

GO Frogs!

Ravenous Ute

Deer Valley is great... if you have a week to spend and avail yourself of the spas and spending several days in Park City. If you want a four star hotel downtown, try Hotel Monaco part of the Kimpton chain of hotels. I have links for it and its restaurant Bambara in my Ute Hospitality thread. Stayed there several times with my gf from California. Also have stayed at Stein Erickson Lodge in Deer Valley with her, but as I said its only worth it if you have time to enjoy the full package.