• The KillerFrogs

The Word IS OUT,About Recruiting!

Frogster

The San Antoino Express-News, Never does cover the FROGGS like they should. It'all a&m & tu, but this was in the"paper" this morning! They know me well,I wear them OUT. This was an analysis of the TCU recruiting CLASS OF 2011.-----TCU was a BIG WINNER!--- THe Rose Bowl champs lose 26 seniors,and while the #26 class on the Rivils.com list doesn't sound great,consider this. They were #46 in 2010 and 2009 and out of the top 50 in 2008, 2007, and 2006. All those PLAYERS did was go 44-8 the last 4 seasns, making two BCS bowls and going 3-1 in bowls. JUST IMAGINE WHAT COACH GARY PATTERSON CAN DO WITH A CLASS RANKED NO.NO. 26.

EUROFROG

I sure hope this group has the same outstanding work ethic of the last classes. Raw talent with incredible determination to get better? Come to TCU. Prima Donna five star? Go somewhere else.

Frogster

Sorry, I forgot, Pasadena was "FLAT GREAT". WE stayed at the Hollywood Renaissance. The trip was long, but Southwest Airlines gave us GOOD food and FREE Drinks and even played the TCU FIGHT SONG!!! THE pilot was a TCU GRAD-- SO COOL!! HE GOT US ALL "GOOSED UP"---AS IF WE NEEDED THAT! 8 chartered flights took US FROGGS TO L.A. SO FUN!!! SO MANY FRIENDS I SAW! and NEW ONES!! I got "PRETY WILD" AT THE "NEW YEARS EVE PARTY" I decided I would be a "DANCER" I tried to get MELBA to dance with me-- she respectfully DECLINCED. I continued on!! It made no difference, I had MY GROOVE ON ! NOTHING BETTER THAN 4,000 FROGGS AT A "NEW YEARS PARTY AT "THE ROSE BOWL" WE ARE THE FROGGS" Your Buddy Robert C. Spencer Class of '71 (TCU QB IN MY DREAMS)ZZZ