• The KillerFrogs

The true identity of Teabag/AggyAngst

ShivasFrog

I for one think Teabag is hilarious. If you don't take this stuff that seriously you can find some comedic gold in his posts.

Agreed. I think the guy is bipolar and usually shows up on KFC during a manic phase. I just wish he would refrain from stirring up sheet on other boards posing as a TCU fan.

SnoSki

Agreed. I think the guy is bipolar and usually shows up on KFC during a manic phase. I just wish he would refrain from stirring up sheet on other boards posing as a TCU fan.

Agreed. I can ignore him here, but he represents our fans to other boards in a not so great way

Sean

Administrator
I've suspected that our favorite troll is Matthew, because: (1) he admitted that he posts under another alias on here when he doesn't want it tied back to him and (2) Teabag is allowed to remain when most other trolls are drummed off this site. For the same reasons, I have also suspected Matthew of being GDU or steel.

tumblr_li8kxxlZmZ1qfcjyt.gif

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Your girlfriend said you had it tattooed on your manibus. I told her not to ask you to prove it, that I'd take her word for it.

My Latin is a little rusty, but what is wrong with a tattoo on one's hands, and why would one need to keep it hidden?

Limey Frog

Laying it on a little thick with the new guy, aren't we? I thought it was just common courtesy to give newbies at least 5 posts before trying to make them cry.

After that, of course, they're fair game.

That's not a newbie. That's another Teabag handle. It has the classic hallmarks: no spaces between words, name theme is an insult to a TCU rival, comments on Teabag originated/dominated/themed threads, asinine posts, won't ever respond directly to the accusation of being Teabag...

I will say one thing for Teabag's posts/many handles. At least you can spot them a mile away so you don't get drawn into reading his nonsense if you don't want to [which I don't]. I appreciate that.

My theory is that Teabag is some kind of low-functioning autistic. Should you ever get the chance to meet him in person and wish to exact revenge for all the annoying threads he has posted, I recommend making physical contact in some way. A touch on the arm or some such. Autistic people don't like that. Of course you must be prepared for some high-pitch shrieking in response, and possibly getting severely bitten. Probably not worth it.

VictoryLap

That's not a newbie. That's another Teabag handle. It has the classic hallmarks: no spaces between word, name theme is an insult to a TCU rival, comments on Teabag originated/dominated/themed threads, asinine posts, won't ever respond directly to the accusation of being Teabag...

I will say one thing for Teabag's posts/many handles. At least you can spot them a mile away so you don't get drawn into reading his nonsense if you don't to [which I don't]. I appreciate that.

My theory is that Teabag is some kind of low-functioning autistic. Should you ever get the chance to meet him in person and wish to exact revenge for all the annoying threads he has posted, I recommend making physical contact in some way. A touch on the arm or some such. Autistic people don't like that. Of course you must be prepared for some high-pitch shrieking in response, and possibly getting severely bitten. Probably not worth it.
IMO, if Teabag is autistic, he would be of the high-functioning variety. I guess your only experience with autistic people is Rain Man.

Frog-in-law1995

Laying it on a little thick with the new guy, aren't we? I thought it was just common courtesy to give newbies at least 5 posts before trying to make them cry.

After that, of course, they're fair game.
Y'all take it easy on ol' Turk. If anybody's aware of BoiseStateBeteNoir's lack of mental capacity, it's him.

http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=137042&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
IMO, if Teabag is autistic, he would be of the high-functioning variety. I guess your only experience with autistic people is Rain Man.

"60 Minutes" had a piece a couple of weeks ago on auto-biographical people that was pretty amazing about how they can remember the events that happened on random dates, either big news events or personal things, what day of the week it was, whether it raining or cold, etc. Mary Lou Henner is one. It was suggested they have a form of high-functioning autism.

froginaustin

A friend's adult son-- I would call the son a friend too if the son wanted friends-- has Asburger's (sp?) Syndrome, and can give about 30 minutes of thoughtful, high-level criticism on any of about 500 feature movies, including and particularly new releases. He's used as a resource by less dedicated movie goers.

Son doesn't worry about much, except his low level customer service (really !) job and movies. He enjoys his life as best I can tell, and he pulls his share of the load economically. His movie reviews are worth asking him about, if one doesn't know whether a movie is worthwhile or not.

That's autism to me.