• The KillerFrogs

The Spun: Ezekiel Elliott Calls Kolby Listenbee “Delusional” For Saying TCU Is Rightful 2014 Nationa

BleedNPurple

The undisputed champion because we had to say it over and over so somebody would believe it. Sorry but I agree with Listenbee - the real champion of NCAA Football in 2014 was conveniently taken out by a bunch of television hucksters!

Sponger

just had this discussion with a Big10 homer at work....people always point to OSU being the right choice for inclusion in playoff and defend it with the fact that they won it.  This is a good argument if you only base it on hindsight.  My point is always that if you use hindsight in selecting OSU, then you need to use that same hindsight with regards to TCU.  As I recall, Ole Miss was the only team in the country that beat two #1 ranked teams in 2014....and we absolutely crushed them....much more lopsided than the score indicated.  Florida State and Oregon were the two teams that should have been left out if you use hindsight as an argument....which is the ONLY argument OSU has.

No one will ever convince me otherwise that we weren't screwed......being ranked #3 and then dropped 3 spots after winning by 50 points....

Zubaz

Oregon should have been left out?  That's a new one.  Not sure how you can justify that one.

At the end of the day, there were six deserving teams for four spots.  You can make an entirely reasonable case for Ohio State, TCU, and Baylor to be #4 before the bowl season.  They ended up going with Ohio State based on their schedule and that big win against a ranked Wisconsin team.  The last team in ended up winning the thing.  They played the games and won the title.  Can't take that away from them.  We also showed that we deserved a shot, but weren't given the opportunity.

Todd D. said:
Oregon should have been left out?  That's a new one.  Not sure how you can justify that one.

At the end of the day, there were six deserving teams for four spots.  You can make an entirely reasonable case for Ohio State, TCU, and Baylor to be #4 before the bowl season.  They ended up going with Ohio State based on their schedule and that big win against a ranked Wisconsin team.  The last team in ended up winning the thing.  They played the games and won the title.  Can't take that away from them.  We also showed that we deserved a shot, but weren't given the opportunity.
Any way you slice it we got screwed. People with attitudes like yours is why it continues to happen. I haven't watched a lick of BCS alleged championships or CFP since 2009. I'm only one man but I vote with my wallet and remote.

P.S. Add NFL to my list of not watching