• The KillerFrogs

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

kidkarr

You are seriously concerned with the game day experience? The best way to have a good experience is to win games. Everything else pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
A bit, yes.
I think a great atmosphere helps in recruiting and gaining casual fans.
I also think having a true spring games does these things as well (as someone else posted).

Not to mention how many folks on here bit@h about it.

Paul in uhh

Couple things:
1. It’s not certain that Texas schools won’t follow their peers in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Alabama, and determine they’re subject to the federal contractor vaccine requirement. Just saying it’s not certain that Harsin won’t have the same problem here that he might at Auburn.

2. BUT Also notable that EEOC is pushing contractors to grant basically any decently believable religious exemption application. I suspect Auburn follows that guidance and there’s a high likelihood he is still employed at Auburn on December 9.
Both reasonable points. Does TCU being private affect #1 at all?

TCUdirtbag

Both reasonable points. Does TCU being private affect #1 at all?

No. But TCU may not have enough covered federal service contracts (if any) to make #1 a problem. TCU will presumably be covered by the imminent OSHA vaccine mandate, but it (unlike the contractor rule) has a weekly test-out option.

Important to remember the mandate that caught Rolovich was the State of Washington’s. The one at Auburn is the Biden EO/Task Force Guidance that the EEOC has made a giant religious exemption carveout for. I suspect Harain’s odds of getting fired for noncompliance are low.

y2kFrog

If this is the case, than they didn't do much of a search. Gotta doubt this is accurate. If so, AD should be canned. Go after big fish first.
It took a week to promote Saarloos, which was almost a forgone conclusion. No way this would be happening in 2 days without a search committee and the like.