• The KillerFrogs

The only thing we missed out by not going BigEast

Young and Horned

Who the hell is staring at her forehead?
laugh.gif

jenn-brown-espn-reporter-6_display_image.jpg

Samantha Steele is a better reporter, but Jenn Brown is phenomenal to look at

For real, I am looking at her belly button.

PurplePainD

I wouldn't say 99.9995% maybe 90-95.

Granted, never seen the gal in person and air brushing/make-up can do a lot, but your telling me that out of every 100 girls in the population, there are 5-10 that are as hot or hotter than Jenn, you are high.

My math claims 5 out of a million, which was obviously exaggerated for effect, but I will stand by a revised number of 99.95%(5 out of 10,000)

Of course, you youngin's probably haven't taken a statistics class. Jenn Brown is more than two standard deviations towards the hot-side.

Young and Horned

Granted, never seen the gal in person and air brushing/make-up can do a lot, but your telling me that out of every 100 girls in the population, there are 5-10 that are as hot or hotter than Jenn, you are high.

My math claims 5 out of a million, which was obviously exaggerated for effect, but I will stand by a revised number of 99.95%(5 out of 10,000)

Of course, you youngin's probably haven't taken a statistics class. Jenn Brown is more than two standard deviations towards the hot-side.

I will settle at 93%. And yes, I have taken plenty of stat classes. Just finished Audit Sampling in fact.

It would be based more on one's views. I prefer a brunette. So, in my case, I may be able to find 7 out of every hundred that is hotter. For example, I prefer Steele and Andrews to Brown. She is hot, no doubt.

Houston Frog

Y'all are forgetting that 70% of the general population is ugly as chit. Jenn Brown may be hotter than 93% if we're comparing her to the TCU sorority girls, but if we're talking about all American females, it's closer to 99%

Young and Horned

Y'all are forgetting that 70% of the general population is ugly as chit. Jenn Brown may be hotter than 93% if we're comparing her to the TCU sorority girls, but if we're talking about all American females, it's closer to 99%

You haven't been to Southern Louisiana. I wouldn't put Brown in the top 70% there. Get a little extra cushion, some tobacco stains, a few teeth, some gumming.