• The KillerFrogs

the number on nit game attendence is 1,739. do we go over or under?

tcumaniac

It wasn't the Clark Society Dinner, it was the Chancellor's Council Dinner, and it ended before the basketball game began so that people could attend both. I know several people who did.
Ran into someone who mentioned being at the event, but it was in passing... what exactly is the chancellors council dinner.

Deep Purple

Ran into someone who mentioned being at the event, but it was in passing... what exactly is the chancellors council dinner.
The Chancellor's Council is the uppermost tier of the Clark Society. Clark Society members are TCU constituents (alumni, parents, friends) who give at least $1,000 per year to TCU. Chancellor's Council members are those who give at least $10,000 per year.

There is a Clark Society Dinner, but it's a separate event than the Chancellor's Council Dinner and occurs later in the spring.

Moose Stuff

The Chancellor's Council is the uppermost tier of the Clark Society. Clark Society members are TCU constituents (alumni, parents, friends) who give at least $1,000 per year to TCU. Chancellor's Council members are those who give at least $10,000 per year.

There is a Clark Society Dinner, but it's a separate event than the Chancellor's Council Dinner and occurs later in the spring.

I assume these dinners are used to discuss things like raising the +4 to a +8.

I believe that the Clark Society Dinner gets the leftovers from the Chancellor’s Counsil Dinner.