• The KillerFrogs

The Homecoming Thriller Show

Atomic Frawg

I can't believe no one's talking about it. It was bonkers! For those who were at home and didn't see it, the Show Girls and Super Frog(s) brought back the Thriller routine. Addie came back from the grave kicking off the Thriller routine, and then the current Super Frog finished it up, red MJ jacket and all, delivering all the MJ moves It was even better than the first time they did Thriller. They put on a show for the TCU ages! Kudos!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I can't believe no one's talking about it. It was bonkers! For those who were at home and didn't see it, the Show Girls and Super Frog(s) brought back the Thriller routine. Addie came back from the grave kicking off the Thriller routine, and then the current Super Frog finished it up, red MJ jacket and all, delivering all the MJ moves It was even better than the first time they did Thriller. They put on a show for the TCU ages! Kudos!
Technically that is the original Super Frog, not Addie.

iu

PurpleBlood87

Addie was there?
Do you mean the original Super Frog?

grt

It was EPIC!!!!!

SirFrogsAlot

Saw a few pics that looked outstanding! Wonder if anyone (or TCU) will post a video of the full routine?
I posted a video of Hypno Toad.

I recorded this as well because I had just shown my 4 year old daughter the old thriller one and she looooves the showgirls and wasn’t there.

When I have a moment I can upload it to YouTube.

They looked to have lots of cameras so I’m sure a better version will come out eventually on the showgirls YouTube channel.

:yes, I watch the TCU showgirls YouTube channel on Friday evenings with my daughter while my wife cringes:

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Still trying to figure out how so many things have been canceled over the years but a pedo freak's music gets a free pass.

FWIW, I detest anything MJ but that show was really good.
Gary Glitter’s Rock n Roll Part 2 is played incessantly in stadiums around the world every week, including a version performed by our own marching band, despite the guy rotting away in a Philippine jail cell for being a pederast.