• The KillerFrogs

the hits just keep rolling....its UCFs turn

mtmedlin

So my morning started off with the beautiful sounds of Da U getting hammered by Yahoo sports .... then ESPN is reporting that the Knights are being sent a letter of inquiry into major recruiting violations....and their currently on probation for their first round of recruiting violations. They need to be giving thanks to Miami, cause normally they would be getting hammered but in comparison it looks like they stole a .01 cent piece of candy.

Its like christmas, new years, easter, my birthday, 4th of july and that one special day a year my wife gives me, ALL rolled into one.

btw, after this and killing a player, plus being found liable for $10 million...does anybody on this board still think they are a good fit for the Big East?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/6870978/university-central-florida-likely-get-ncaa-inquiry-letter

Sources: NCAA letter coming to UCF
The University of Central Florida is expected to receive an official notice of inquiry from the NCAA regarding potential recruiting violations in the school's football and men's basketball program, sources have told ESPN.com.

In addition, NCAA investigators have already begun interviewing people connected to potential violations. Sources also said that they expect the investigation will lead to the NCAA bringing formal charges against the Conference USA member.

Limey Frog

You know, with the U facing major sanctions and FSU on their way to the SEC, the ACC will have to sure up its presence in Florida by poaching USF. Wouldn't that be great. The Big East could add FIU, Florida A&M, or that really awesome High School team from Ft. Lauderdale and move right along. Crisis averted.

BABYFACE

You know, with the U facing major sanctions and FSU on their way to the SEC, the ACC will have to sure up its presence in Florida by poaching USF. Wouldn't that be great. The Big East could add FIU, Florida A&M, or that really awesome High School team from Ft. Lauderdale and move right along. Crisis averted.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

jack the frog

OT and not worth a thread but the ohio state thing just keeps getting better too.

Pryor has to prove he is not eligible at ost to be eligible for the supplemental draft so he is now throwing the school under the bus. He claims now that his "mentor" Sarniak did in fact make car payments for him and provided cash to boot. Sarniak was Tressels lawyer friend and confidant. Apologies for the OT.

Houston Frog

Not sure I've ever seen a poster with an obsession over another school more-so than mtmedellin's obsession with UCF. He posts more negative stuff about UCF than he posts normal stuff about USF

Dogfrog

Not sure I've ever seen a poster with an obsession over another school more-so than mtmedellin's obsession with UCF. He posts more negative stuff about UCF than he posts normal stuff about USF

Agree. Most obsessed non troll I've ever witnessed. Paranoid that UCF might get invited to BE.

mtmedlin

My only defense is "Is anything I have posted about them not true?"
1. Are they on probation for Major infractions until Feb of 2012....YES
2. Were they found negligent in the death of their own player....YES
3. DO they owe $10 million for the previous death....YES
4. Are they now under a new investigation for cheating again....YES

Its not paranoid or anything else, when its true and provable. I have no worries about the Big East taking them. Were simply not that stupid.

mtmedlin

My only defense is "Is anything I have posted about them not true?"
1. Are they on probation for Major infractions until Feb of 2012....YES
2. Were they found negligent in the death of their own player....YES
3. DO they owe $10 million for the previous death....YES
4. Are they now under a new investigation for cheating again....YES

Its not paranoid or anything else, when its true and provable. I have no worries about the Big East taking them. Were simply not that stupid.

btw... heres the letter http://umark.ucf.edu/clients/news/NCAA-Letter-8-2011.pdf

Opintel

Moderators
Well this proves it all Florida schools are dirty time for the BE to cut ties with USF!

:laugh:
Dear mtmedlin,

Please do not reply, this is a joke.

Isn't it? :unsure:

I'm looking forward to trips to South Florida - beautiful weather, and lovely eye-candy, too. I'll blame you if there is a problem. :ph34r:

frogbyproxy

UCF has been preparing for the investigation for several months now and have been losing possible recruits because the problems that have been found.

JimSwinkLives!

UCF has been preparing for the investigation for several months now and have been losing possible recruits because the problems that have been found.

They've lawyered up big time by retaining the biggest name in athletics compliance defense - Mike Glazier. Oregon has also retained him.

Latest posts