• The KillerFrogs

The FULL Big East for two years... then upward!

I've been obsessing about this for weeks like most of you all have. My work productivity is essentially nill and I've checked KFC roughly 100 times a day (no exaggeration).

But hearing that the Big East will not let Syracuse or Pitt leave for 27 months.... That gives us two full seasons in the conference, exactly the way we signed up for it. That's not too terrible.

And we all know there are going to be other moves and changes in those next two years. If this seismic shift doesn't wind up swallowing TCU into a superconference, I fully believe the next one will.

All I'm saying is two seasons in the full Big East, followed by moving on to what hopefully, by then will be a 16 team superconference isn't too shabby.

.... At least that's what I'm telling myself tonight so I don't jump out my window headfirst into the pavement below.

DJF

geefrogs

it all starts this weekend when West Virginia shocks LSU.

If we are only in it for 2 years....lets get the most out of it.

Planks

Two years of the full Big East would be great, but I doubt it happens. Pitt and SU are going to do everything in their power to get out of the Big East. And theres the strong possibility the Big 12 just raids/kills the Big East.