• The KillerFrogs

The Comments on Mark Cohen

Eight

How does not one of our coaches know the rule?
with all the things the frog coaches need to pay attention to during a game making sure a staff member doesn't collide with an official and the rule consequences are not something I would hold them accountable

HFrog1999

Ooooh, story time!

High school here. Kootsi

Then you’ve known me since college

giphy.gif

Farmfrog

My question is why is the guy on the sidelines running in the first place?

He could bet be greatest guy in the world but his butt should not be anywhere near the playing field while play was in progress.

At anyplace besides TCU he would be unemployed come tomm. Do you think Alabama or Clemson would put up with that? SID’s are easily replaceable. It isn’t like he is the head coach. TCU could find a replacement tomm with ton of qualified candidates.

Do you know what a SID does? There were several media that would have wanted to talk with Gary after the game, win or lose, so that’s his job to organize them and you can’t do that from the pressbox.

YA

Do you know what a SID does? There were several media that would have wanted to talk with Gary after the game, win or lose, so that’s his job to organize them and you can’t do that from the pressbox.
Yes I know what a SID does and what his job duties entail. Part of those duties is not to interfere with the field of play at anytime.

Anyway I am so over this subject here and on the TCU facebook fan pages. Enough we won the game.

TCUdirtbag

My question is why is the guy on the sidelines running in the first place?

He could bet be greatest guy in the world but his butt should not be anywhere near the playing field while play was in progress.

At anyplace besides TCU he would be unemployed come tomm. Do you think Alabama or Clemson would put up with that? SID’s are easily replaceable. It isn’t like he is the head coach. TCU could find a replacement tomm with ton of qualified candidates.

Seems pretty extreme IMO.