1. The KillerFrogs

The CDC Replacement Masks for N95

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by LeagueCityFrog, Mar 21, 2020.

1. #1 LeagueCityFrog, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    I'm TCU alum and own a medical device distributorship in Houston and am a regular TCU sports poster on here. One of our suppliers is contracted with the US government and they are now providing critical infrastructure industry and medical hospitals the CDC replacement for the N95 masks. If your company is in the critical infrastructure or medical industry and are of need of these masks, please feel free to hit me up on direct message on here and I'll forward you the information I was emailed about these CDC replacement masks.

Go Frogs!

don, Salfrog, nwlafrog and 14 others like this.
  2. Impossible. I’m told nothing is being done.

TCU_91, Salfrog, Double V and 5 others like this.
  3. Medstar in DFW is supposedly in need of masks ASAP.

4. Thanks LCF. My business, while not considered critical during normal times, will be deemed ESSENTIAL if there is a lock down or shelter in place order here in Texas. I will be open no open what. I handle a lot of cash and credit cards. I could use all the help I can get but masks won't help me. So I hope you can get those into the right hands for the right people. Here's to hoping I can find some hand sanitizer soon! Thank god I have plenty of hand soap! Stay safe everyone.

5. Okay. I'll have them reach out.

frogs9497 likes this.
  6. Hiya.

Question: Can you say the NIOSH product classification for those replacement masks?

Thanks in advance.

Philly

7. Just DM me. I'll forward you the email on the product specs they sent me.

PhillyFrog likes this.
  8. Just reading the thread title made me ask myself "What the heck is Del Conte doing in the mask business?"

9. Disguise when he has to wear burnt orange...