• The KillerFrogs

The #1 thing the new coach has to address

4th. down

I’ve never bought it either
According to this, OSU with 6 and TCU with 6 but 63-17 kinda stops that injury BS and Kill continued on with it in the post game presser. Injuries and we're young and we gotta grow them up and then go about our business and do the things we need to do......for the last 5 years and good for him as he walks away with about $65mil. A sod buster from Kansas, he did ok.

Ron Swanson

According to this, OSU with 6 and TCU with 6 but 63-17 kinda stops that injury BS and Kill continued on with it in the post game presser. Injuries and we're young and we gotta grow them up and then go about our business and do the things we need to do......for the last 5 years and good for him as he walks away with about $65mil. A sod buster from Kansas, he did ok.
Liked for sod buster

CountryFrog

Wrong. The #1 thing that the new coach needs to address are my seats in the stadium. I've been wronged by TCU in so many ways but none worse than my seats which aren't at all consistent with the high level fan that I am.

Fix it Napier! I expect a personal conversation with you on the matter by the end of the month.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Wrong. The #1 thing that the new coach needs to address are my seats in the stadium. I've been wronged by TCU in so many ways but none worse than my seats which aren't at all consistent with the high level fan that I am.

Fix it Napier! I expect a personal conversation with you on the matter by the end of the month.
Maybe you & Nap could talk it out over a breakfast consisting of pumpkin pancakes. I'm sure that will seal the deal.

Last edited:

4th. down

Trying to put too much weight on slender fast bodies leads to lots of problems. I won’t miss watching 5’9” 165 pound kids trying to “bulk” up so they can compete in the Big 12. This is for sure a major area of needed improvement.
Do we know for certain that it's our strength & conditioning program?

It begins with the recruit and it's under GPs direction......speed. Smaller and faster players that are not built for a lot of weight/muscle. We've been recruiting the wrong type of player for defense. Now offense, that's different, we have the size but not the muscle and footwork/agility for the offensive line and probably not the coaching for that unit either......on second thought, no, we don't have the coaching for it. As big as our offensive line is, it cannot hold up to the OU and OSU defensive lines and LBs. We try and take safeties and rebuild them physically for a LB position and we see that doesn't work. It all goes back to where the buck stops. I think Napier changes all of that, Dykes, don't think so.

CountryFrog

Do we know for certain that it's our strength & conditioning program?

It begins with the recruit and it's under GPs direction......speed. Smaller and faster players that are not built for a lot of weight/muscle. We've been recruiting the wrong type of player for defense. Now offense, that's different, we have the size but not the muscle and footwork/agility for the offensive line and probably not the coaching for that unit either......on second thought, no, we don't have the coaching for it. As big as our offensive line is, it cannot hold up to the OU and OSU defensive lines and LBs. We try and take safeties and rebuild them physically for a LB position and we see that doesn't work. It all goes back to where the buck stops. I think Napier changes all of that, Dykes, don't think so.
Here's all we really know for certain. What the current staff has been doing isn't working. So we can either replace each person one at a time to try and isolate which one is most guilty or replace them all and start fresh.

Pharm Frog

I wonder if he has at all considered a position change. He's a hell of an athlete, I really think he could be a big-time player at some sort of H-back type thing or even as a safety if he puts his mind to it. Don't think he's a poor QB, but he might have more upside somewhere else. Best QB traits are toughness and downhill running, lol.

When I look at him and the way he plays I see a similarity with James Casey (Azle, Rice, and a couple of NFL teams).