• The KillerFrogs

Thankyou! from a BYU Fan

tcumaniac

ha ha...

Nah, but its not in Provo so they can't get their refs to cheat them a win...

speaking of their refs... how bout your refs? there were multiple absolutely horrendous calls: the holding call on our secondary, the personal foul of our lineman, the touchdown yall "scored", the no call of PI on bart johnson....

Cougar/Frog

Utah will take out their frustrations from today on everyone remaining... BYU fans won't be smiling after Nov 26th

I don't think so. After watching Utah the last two weeks, I think Utah will struggle with the BYU defense...they only got 300 yards vs. AFA and less than 200 vs. TCU.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I've extolled the virtues of being in the Mountain West for a long time. One reason is that all the members have a healthy rivalry and no one really HATES anyone else. Then I'd always say, "except BYU and Utah; they despise each other."

BYU - Utah ought to be a pretty good game this year, with both teams making their MWC swan songs.

Go Utes!

denverfrog

Utah has always been a classy school and has represented the conference well while they were a part of it. I wish them well in the future and hope they run the table in the PAC-12 next year.

Ravenous Ute

I don't think so. After watching Utah the last two weeks, I think Utah will struggle with the BYU defense...they only got 300 yards vs. AFA and less than 200 vs. TCU.

So you're claiming BYU is comparable to TCU and Air Force?? I think most Frogs and Falcons will welcome an epic beating as BYU's going away present just for being a presumptious hindquarters of a donkey.

THIS
is the very definition of Zoobie... why is it rationale BYU fans are so rare??

Zoo Cougar n. A "special" breed of feline, characterized by its propensity to have its attempts at swallowing a canary inevitably resulting in its choking on crow. See also: Zoobie, Cosmo Nut, Sexless Cat, Hippo-C-Rat origin: It takes a special kind of kitty to try and swallow the canary and end up choking on crow. --Ute Proverb