• The KillerFrogs

Thank you, Ryann

Wishing you a Killer Christmas also!

You are very welcome! Thank you for being a member.

Now, before everyone gets on here saying “I didn’t get one!!!”.... I am still writing Christmas cards right now. You can still send me your address, too (if you don’t mind the card being late. AND, I don’t go back and link your handle with your real name, so you are still anonymous, (on the forum) if you choose to be.

Merry Christmas
Ryann

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You are very welcome! Thank you for being a member.

Now, before everyone gets on here saying “I didn’t get one!!!”.... I am still writing Christmas cards right now. You can still send me your address, too (if you don’t mind the card being late. AND, I don’t go back and link your handle with your real name, so you are still anonymous, (on the forum) if you choose to be.

Merry Christmas
Ryann
I don't know how I feel about getting a card from someone with only 43 trophy points. Still trying to decide.

froginmn

Dilly dilly.

Ryann, a handwritten, personalized card is a really nice touch. I manage a relatively large team (17) and one thing I've learned is that different people appreciate different things. For me, that personal touch and the time it took is very nice.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday as well.

Go Frogs! Beat Stanford!

Dilly dilly.

Ryann, a handwritten, personalized card is a really nice touch. I manage a relatively large team (17) and one thing I've learned is that different people appreciate different things. For me, that personal touch and the time it took is very nice.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday as well.

Go Frogs! Beat Stanford!

Thank you. Sounds like your team has a good manager in that you manage your team members individually so they can reach their full potential.

Go Frogs!

AroundWorldFrog

Your card is on the way :) I haven’t made it to Heims yet, but I’m planning to :)
You have my address! Heim's has been saying that they would have an online shipping option soon, but not yet apparently. One of my principals sends me stuff from Jack Stack at the holidays and it's actually pretty yummy.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
And you have? ...what exactly do you mean by “trophy room” anyway?
#tragicallyunhip #noideawhatwearereallytalkingabout

Ryann hosted the Moderators in her home.
In said home she has a TCU room filled with Horned Frog trophies, art, pictures & souvenirs (and just enough tOSU stuff to maintain peace).
Hence the “Trophy Room.”