• The KillerFrogs

Thank You Preston Morrison

NewFrogFan

You pitched your heart out, you left all you had on that field. I'm sure your teamates love you and so do TCU fans. I can not tell you how much I enjoyed your time at TCU!

Raw Frog

We are very proud of you. Thank you for your hard work and the manner in which you represented TCU.
You are a fine young man, and we are all wishing you nothing but success wherever life takes you from here.

Frogs1983

That scene on the mound when Morrison came out of the game said it all IMO. You saw from the HC on down to entire infield what Morrison has meant to this program over the years. Damm shame he had to lose today, but he left it all on the field, win or lose.

Frogenstein

What a career and what a game Preston pitched. It's a shame he didn't get the win he deserved. Unfortunately, per the late William Munny "deserve 's got nothin to do with it." As noted above it was a privilege to watch him for 4 years. He leaves a huge hole to fill.

SnoSki

Preston will be one we remember forever. If his name/image isn't placed somewhere on/inside the stadium I will be unhappy about it.

TCURiggs

Frogs On A Plane said:
I know hes not the only senior, but I hope the team goes out and wins one for him tomorrow so he can have a shot at going out on a winning note.

Agreed. Sucks that he thew a gem like today and got the L. He's greatness.

dutchman

Preston, you are one of the all time great pitchers at TCU.  For my money, the best ever!  Thank you for all you have done for the Horned Frogs.  I'm looking forward to seeing you pitch some more in this coming CWS.