• The KillerFrogs

Texas' University Co-op Store

Big Frog II

Talk about bad timing. You just have to wonder how long a store like that will stay open as all of their t-shirt fans jump off of that bandwagon. Maybe they can work a deal with TCU to sell Horned Frog merchandise. It may be the only thing that can keep them open.

BABYFACE

Has anybody thought placing a few TCU bumper stickers on their windows or door of the Texas Coop store after they close for the evening. It would be kind of cool if that happened several times this week. Just planting a seed.

mrnicefrog

Has anybody thought placing a few TCU bumper stickers on their windows or door of the Texas Coop store after they close for the evening. It would be kind of cool if that happened several times this week. Just planting a seed.

On an unrelated note, where can I buy purple paint balls?
:ph34r:

tcumaniac

it's official... im getting tcu students to this with me

HToady

Why would the T Shirt fan buy from that store when the same merchandise is available 1500 ft away at Target? For half the cost?

Arrogance trumps common sense.

PurpleBlood87

Why, it is innocent fun. There is no damage and a sticker scrapes right off glass. Nothing malicious about it. I bet even the UT store employees would get a laugh out of it the first time.
Surveillance cameras are everywhere. Hopefully your arraignment judge isn't a UT graduate.

BABYFACE

Surveillance cameras are everywhere. Hopefully your arraignment judge isn't a UT graduate.

Silly for them to press charges for a bumper sticker. I wouldn't think a judge would consider that seriously. But if the silly was to happen, I wonder if Norml could preside. I would offer a case of a Pearl for a dismissal.

PurpleBlood87

Silly for them to press charges for a bumper sticker. I wouldn't think a judge would consider that seriously. But if the silly was to happen, I wonder if Norml could preside. I would offer a case of a Pearl for a dismissal.
Say they put up enough bumper stickers to spell out TCU in five-foot letters? They might press charges over that. Vandalism is vandalism.

Pranks use to be funny and innocent but in a world where a four-year old can get sued for hitting a woman with their bike, you can never tell what might happen.