• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech Basketball Coach - Mark Adams

MinFrog

Appears he is out to be outed for being a generally terrible human being. Going from Beard to this piece of crap is quite the streak for Lubbock.

Tom Brown

Maybe unrelated but in trying to uncover this riddle I did see this

LVH

Maybe unrelated but in trying to uncover this riddle I did see this

The Fran Fraschilla comments yesterday, many speculated were centered around Texas Tech not being able to meet its NIL promises/commitments which explains why their team has underperformed so far this year.

I hate NIL. I always opposed it. It's stupid, and its ruining locker rooms.

MinFrog

From what I saw, he cheated on his wife with his dead brothers widow. Or at least that is how I read it. He doesn't show up to any Tech events and is absent a ton from the team. He is also letting his son run the show there even though his son just got fired from some JUCO team. Look for continued transfers as well.

Eight

From what I saw, he cheated on his wife with his dead brothers widow. Or at least that is how I read it. He doesn't show up to any Tech events and is absent a ton from the team. He is also letting his son run the show there even though his son just got fired from some JUCO team. Look for continued transfers as well.

source because that sure sounds like someone who is disgruntled with Adam's and he wouldn't be the first head coach who doesn't like doing the events and being one of them i suspect he has ruffled more than a feather or two

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Hope he didn't pick her up at the funeral. That's what Chazz would do.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
From what I saw, he cheated on his wife with his dead brothers widow.
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

HFrawg

The Fran Fraschilla comments yesterday, many speculated were centered around Texas Tech not being able to meet its NIL promises/commitments which explains why their team has underperformed so far this year.

I hate NIL. I always opposed it. It's stupid, and its ruining locker rooms.
Is the Matador Club broke?