• The KillerFrogs

Terrence Durham Signs with TCU

Water is welcomed... it is hotter than we're use to on the West Coast.
So, I got the 6 assists and 5 rebounds backasswards.

You're telling me that 6 assists, in that league, translates to a point
guard we need for the BE play.

Plus the link didn't say he had those offers... they said, he said, those
three Schools made those offers... Hope he pans out!

Cheers!

What I'm saying is that he is a combo guard, and was not even the point guard for his team at Brehm Prep and still averaged six assists. The PG for Brehm Prep was Kris Brewer who signed with Kent St. With Kyan Anderson coming in the minutes at pg will be consumed by Thorns and Anderson next year so Durham's best shot at PT next year is at the 2 spot where he primarily played last year.

The offers that he is claiming made sense to me, this is a three star player and schools like Tennessee and Arkansas underwent coaching changes and are scrambling to fill rosters. I believe him on the offers. If you go back to when he was being recruited out of HS last year he did have an Ole Miss offer.

We all hope he pans out, I think at the very least he is someone who can come in and find a role on this team and improve the overall quality of the roster.

freebird

What I'm saying is that he is a combo guard, and was not even the point guard for his team at Brehm Prep and still averaged six assists. The PG for Brehm Prep was Kris Brewer who signed with Kent St. With Kyan Anderson coming in the minutes at pg will be consumed by Thorns and Anderson next year so Durham's best shot at PT next year is at the 2 spot where he primarily played last year.

The offers that he is claiming made sense to me, this is a three star player and schools like Tennessee and Arkansas underwent coaching changes and are scrambling to fill rosters. I believe him on the offers. If you go back to when he was being recruited out of HS last year he did have an Ole Miss offer.

We all hope he pans out, I think at the very least he is someone who can come in and find a role on this team and improve the overall quality of the roster.

[font="'Trebuchet MS"]
[/font]Not a big shock - TCU guard Ronnie Moss says he's not coming back to the men's ...

Fort Worth Star Telegram

FORT WORTH - Proof that working out is beneficial in so many ways ... was at the TCU Rickel Building about an hour ago where, before I did what the senior citizen ladies like to call "The Show", I bumped into TCU men's basketball point guard Ronnie .

asleep003

Humm ... since it was said he didn't have much of an outside shot, presumed he had to be point and not the 2 guard scorer(of what... 12ppg). What do I know about BB... I'm only on this site for football...............