• The KillerFrogs

TCU, Wisconsin, and Auburn are going down...

geefrogs

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1188922

Just an article highlighting schools they expect to have a fall in 2011. The writer points out that the teams can either fall on their face like Texas or reload like Ohio State seems to do every year.

TCU, Auburn, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Maryland, Navy, and Miami Ohio are the schools listed.

It would be an incredible feat if the 2011 team can replicate the 2009 and 2010 seasons.

I wrote "no kidding" because its hard to improve on a 13-0 Rose Bowl winning season finishing #2 in the country. Not a lot of room to improve.

I guess the off-season produces articles like these....just things to debate and discuss.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Not sure what they mean by "taking a fall". I guess that after back to back undefeated seasons, anything less than that might seem like a fall but nobody can sustain that kind of winning,

roddog

Banned
Not sure what they mean by "taking a fall". I guess that after back to back undefeated seasons, anything less than that might seem like a fall but nobody can sustain that kind of winning,

its a no brainer to say that tcu and auburn will probably take a step back, they both had some of the top qbs in the nation last year