• The KillerFrogs

TCU "War Cry"

If yes, should it include Fiddles?

• Total voters

SuperToad

I'm suprised so many people are shooting this down. You'd think we would want more tradition with the little our band does.

SuperToad

We've got a FrogHorn already. That and winning are enough traditions for me. No need to invent things to call traditions.

Then we at least need something to get people in the stands AT kick-off. Its ridiculous how long people stay at the tailgate. We need something to get the whole crowd like the student section and go nuts.

Limp Lizard

What about "One, Singular Sensation"? Or in the kicker mode how about "Achey-Breaky Heart"? Or "Stop, in the Name of Love"? Or something from "Jesus Christ, Superstar." Or "I did it My Way"? Or "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'", with a video of Nancy Sinatra in hot pants and boots?

frogtwang

We've got a FrogHorn already. That and winning are enough traditions for me. No need to invent things to call traditions.

That's a lame excuse. I mean, heck why do we need a new stadium? We already had one.
rolleyes.gif

Traditions start somewhere. We didn't always have a frog horn, we haven't always won. There is nothing wrong with trying to bring in new traditions.

tcumaniac

maybe if all the showgirls flashed the student section right before kickoff, everyone would show up early. i say it's a pretty good idea... I'd obviously close my eyes of course to prevent lusting.
tongue.gif

SFA Frog

Which one of those gets the crowd pumped and loud again?

I understand we have our old traditions, but why not do something new and exciting?? I'm not saying get rid of anything, just add something.

Your orginal statement was there was little tradition. I post existing traditions. You counter with introducing something new.

The too cool for school crowd will still be too cool for Big Balls in Cowtown. Plus songs with fiddles and steel guitars don't really scream good marching band transcription to me nor getting the crowd into a football game.

SuperToad

Your orginal statement was there was little tradition. I post existing traditions. You counter with introducing something new.

The too cool for school crowd will still be too cool for Big Balls in Cowtown. Plus songs with fiddles and steel guitars don't really scream good marching band transcription to me nor getting the crowd into a football game.

Yeah, i did get carried away with that.

But still, what wrong with introducing something the whole crowd can sing? Its all in good fun