• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs UT Predictions

ticketfrog123

Would love to jump out to an early lead and dominance.

TCU 35 :: UT 16

I think we’ll miss a few FGs. Can’t see Texas moving the ball too well on us as their offense is relatively unchanged from last year.

Note that OSU has ~4 head coach quality coordinators or position coaches (previous HCs). Texas debatably might have half of one.

Not close from a game planning perspective.

4 Oaks Frog

We go in good and pissed !
63-7
They score during junk time

GO FROGS!
BEAT the orange cows!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & bevo!!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
In a sane world, TCU annihilates UT. They can hang with us for about 2 quarters, and then fall behind into oblivion.

I believe this is the week that the BIGXII decides UT is back. Beware the officials...

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Boy UT really wants this one. The orange bloods are sick and tired of losing to cockroaches. That said... none of it matters. They start energetic, then get whipped. Enough energy and talent though to make it closer than we'd like. 35-21

Bob Sugar

How ESPN's made-up FPI metric sees it:

88b0d908a44ea1ed8f90691fb9e11ed7.jpg

ftwfrog

Stop using the term “trap game”. This is Texas we’re talking about. Yes we’ve whooped their ass for 4 years in a row but do you really think our kids are going to overlook the big almighty state university which is the antithesis of TCU? Oh their fans are pumped and they think Texas is back!! Okay, so they’ll have a lot of fans. They beat Tulsa by 7 with those same rabid fans.

I’m not going to come on here and predict we beat them by 70 but if we lose it won’t be because we aren’t ready. Don’t turn the ball over and we should win. (Kind of like Ohio State)

Latest posts