• The KillerFrogs

TCU VS texas game 2

PurpleBlood87

Garrett Wright also...even tho he hasn't pitched as much. Chuck King has been shakey lately which is a little scary because you know Schloss is gonna give him the ball...

Clearly there is little faith in Wright right now. On the FrogBall USA series, Schlossnagle talks about have a set group of players later in the season.

flyfishingfrog

Wut???? Seriously????
So the greatest closer in Yankee history only closed 47% of the “close” opportunities the Yankees had during his career

did you want Ridings pulled when he was dealing because it was a “close” situation? Or Savage? Or who exactly last weekend?

Do you actually know anything about baseball or just talk [ Finebaum ]?

Armadillo

Watching the game on DVR.
These announcers today are great. Kyle Peterson and Karl Raveich just enjoy the game and make it fun to listen.

In an attempt to derail this thread, we all have a doppelgänger out there. Mine just happens to be Kyle Peterson.

He and I look exactly alike. We could be identical twins. No joke.

Okay, back to TCU baseball. Let’s win the series tomorrow.

Punter1

So the greatest closer in Yankee history only closed 47% of the “close” opportunities the Yankees had during his career

did you want Ridings pulled when he was dealing because it was a “close” situation? Or Savage? Or who exactly last weekend?

Do you actually know anything about baseball or just talk [ #2020 ]?

I know plenty about baseball but I also talk [ Finebaum ].

We had THREE extremely close games from the 7th inning on last week and the best closer in college baseball didn't pitch to one batter.

But he pitches in back to back midweek games against Tartleton State up 4 runs in the ninth?? After pitching in 2 games in each of the preceeding weekend games. Yea...it makes no sense.

Against WVU on Saturday after Charkes King allowed them to get to 5-3 in the bottom of the 8th...Schloss went to Ridings with a guy on base and tying run at the plate. That's an automatic Green situation. He wasn't used. Sunday, we are up 2-1 in the 7th and Savage has pitched just 2/3rds of an inning...Green isn't used again. The Friday game was a 5-2 in the eight but Hill was in control and never got into late jams to scare Schloss.

For Green to not pitch in 4 straight close conf games this late in the season is odd. 0-4 is a whole lot less than 47 darning percent .

Punter1

Ravech has the worst toupee/hair plugs. Joe Buck's guy is way better.

Google Joe Buck and Howard Stern hair plugs...always hated Joe Buck till I heard him on Howard making fun of himself all interview talking about his hair plug mishap. Basically during his 6th or so hair plug surgery somehow his vocal cord nerve got put to sleep during anesthesia and Joe couldn't talk....then lied to his bosses about how it happened.

It's hysterical and his self depricating humor won me over.

Frog92

I know plenty about baseball but I also talk [ #2020 ].

We had THREE extremely close games from the 7th inning on last week and the best closer in college baseball didn't pitch to one batter.

But he pitches in back to back midweek games against Tartleton State up 4 runs in the ninth?? After pitching in 2 games in each of the preceeding weekend games. Yea...it makes no sense.

Against WVU on Saturday after Charkes King allowed them to get to 5-3 in the bottom of the 8th...Schloss went to Ridings with a guy on base and tying run at the plate. That's an automatic Green situation. He wasn't used. Sunday, we are up 2-1 in the 7th and Savage has pitched just 2/3rds of an inning...Green isn't used again. The Friday game was a 5-2 in the eight but Hill was in control and never got into late jams to scare Schloss.

For Green to not pitch in 4 straight close conf games this late in the season is odd. 0-4 is a whole lot less than 47 darning percent .
There was a reason. I don’t know what it was and obviously neither do you. But in the end it has all worked out. Plus Haylen did his thing today when most needed. Chill!

tcumaniac

I wasn't part of the hecklers. I was in between them and the couple that was sitting by the aisle.
I sat a section over today, so I wasn’t paying close attention, but I was hoping you were the old man that did a double “horns down,” sticking his fingers through the net trying to poke the UT player that was way out of the on deck circle.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I sat a section over today, so I wasn’t paying close attention, but I was hoping you were the old man that did a double “horns down,” sticking his fingers through the net trying to poke the UT player that was way out of the on deck circle.
He was sitting to my left. That [ Finebaum ] was funny. He was pissed because the whorns batters kept standing way over there instead of closer to the on-deck circle. He was giving the homeplate ump [ Finebaum ] the whole game about it. And every time a ut player came over there his wife would call them a cheater. It was great.

Moose Stuff

He was sitting to my left. That [ #2020 ] was funny. He was pissed because the whorns batters kept standing way over there instead of closer to the on-deck circle. He was giving the homeplate ump [ #2020 ] the whole game about it. And every time a ut player came over there his wife would call them a cheater. It was great.

I mean if I'm being honest that guy and his wife both sound like asshats.

Eight

He was sitting to my left. That [ #2020 ] was funny. He was pissed because the whorns batters kept standing way over there instead of closer to the on-deck circle. He was giving the homeplate ump [ #2020 ] the whole game about it. And every time a ut player came over there his wife would call them a cheater. It was great.

why would she call the texas players cheaters?

flyfishingfrog

why would she call the texas players cheaters?
Well if she is my age old - probably just because they are Texas....

you guys have to remember that for a solid 50 years - UT got every questionable call, did whatever they needed on the recruiting trail and paid off whoever was in charge to maintain the top of the hill position and squash the “roaches” like TCU

so basically they were Alabama before Bama

WIN

That was fun.
Well if she is my age old - probably just because they are Texas....

you guys have to remember that for a solid 50 years - UT got every questionable call, did whatever they needed on the recruiting trail and paid off whoever was in charge to maintain the top of the hill position and squash the “roaches” like TCU

so basically they were Alabama before Bama

Will never forget 81-16.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Does anyone knowing if they were selling tickets at the gate yesterday? Need two badly today. It’s the only thing the wife wants for Mother’s Day.