• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Seton Hall - Friday Doubleheader

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Game 2
We Won!!
ren_and_stimpy02_1024.jpg

Paint It Purple

Putrid fielding overshadowing the fact that we have only four hits in this game. Four
Ended with only Six hits. But, 8 base-on-balls, for 14 baserunners. While Seton Hall doubled our hits with 12, but TCU pitching issued ZERO walks. Did CJS’s rant have an affect? Is the message don’t be afraid to throw strikes and pitch to contact, because walks will beat you?

Pharm Frog

Ended with only Six hits. But, 8 base-on-balls, for 14 baserunners. While Seton Hall doubled our hits with 12, but TCU pitching issued ZERO walks. Did CJS’s rant have an affect? Is the message don’t be afraid to throw strikes and pitch to contact, because walks will beat you?

We threw King (5 BBs in 38i)), Eissler (8 BBs in 35i with 2 HBPs), and Perez (5 BBs in 17.2i). I think it would be better to wait until we see Coughlin (11 in 7i), Milhbauer (7 in 10i), Barr (11 in 14i plus another 4 HPB), Green (12 in 20i), Brown (12 in 9.2i plus another 3 plunks), Notary (6 in 8i plus two HBPs), and JJ (12 in 13.1 plus three HBPs) and the Wild Thing Rudis (6 in 4.2i). Our pitchers last night were not our most prominent freebie offenders.

If anything, I think batters can become a little too comfortable when King is on the mound. Might be nice to let them smell some inside cheese every once in a while.

Paint It Purple

We threw King (5 BBs in 38i)), Eissler (8 BBs in 35i with 2 HBPs), and Perez (5 BBs in 17.2i). I think it would be better to wait until we see Coughlin (11 in 7i), Milhbauer (7 in 10i), Barr (11 in 14i plus another 4 HPB), Green (12 in 20i), Brown (12 in 9.2i plus another 3 plunks), Notary (6 in 8i plus two HBPs), and JJ (12 in 13.1 plus three HBPs) and the Wild Thing Rudis (6 in 4.2i). Our pitchers last night were not our most prominent freebie offenders.

If anything, I think batters can become a little too comfortable when King is on the mound. Might be nice to let them smell some inside cheese every once in a while.
Agree, agree. Too small a sample size. I was probably searching for hope.