• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. ORU

FungoFrog

Tier 1
And I'm telling you that the opinion you are stating is wrong. I can't tell you that there aren't SOME scouts who hold that opinion, but I am telling you that the ones who do are not very good at what they do (which is entirely possible). The people who are properly educated on the situation do not blame either the TCU coaching staff or the training staff. And just to be clear, I'm not saying that there is necessarily ANYBODY that needs to be blamed, but if there is it isn't either of the two parties listed above.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. I agree with what you are saying, my belief would follow the same thought path. It was just sad to watch, Matt worked so hard, nothing he did was wrong... Innocent kid getting hung for something he never wanted or intended to happen.

And to babyface, Ya, I KNOW! Most here know that, I have much respect for all TCU alums working in baseball. I was never intending to argue with him, I think we had a communication error. There are tons of reports out there on Matt, some more valid than others. I dont disagree with Daddy, but the fact that the narrative I mentioned is out there should be known here, as unfortunate and untrue as it may be.

Just finished a write up on draft and recruiting stuff, FD I need some help on the commits, I think I am missing a couple... I was able to find reports on everybody though, which was nice (sign that the class as a whole is very strong).

Up in a bit...