• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Okla #3: SWEEP WATCH

hometown frog

Green in pretty much eliminates both him and King from Tuesday's game against Tartleton.

Hopefully won't even need either but we're gonna need some new arms on Tuesday to pitch well.

I’m assuming Green would be available Tuesday if needed. He didn’t throw that many pitches today. Chuck prob not since he threw 50+ today.
But your point that somebody else has to step up on tuesdays to fill in quality innings remains.

flyfishingfrog

Actually looking forward to next weekend for once

this is the first time in a long time where I feel like our starters can compete with them across the board if not give us a little edge

and at the same time our bats might be up to the task of facing off against Tech in the launch pad they call a ball park

definitely will be the biggest test of the year since opening weekend and a key to B12 standings

Moose Stuff

Well until Boyers is 100% it’s not an issue

then I would say Nunez since Sikes and Boyers have more potential at the plate

Potential is the wrong word. Nunez has far more potential than Sikes. Sikes is a better player than him RIGHT NOW. I would take the trio of Brown/Wolfe/Nunez and get them each at least two starts per week. I wouldn't truly "sit" anyone. Nunez is far better defender than those other two, which is a factor as well.

Actually looking forward to next weekend for once

this is the first time in a long time where I feel like our starters can compete with them across the board if not give us a little edge

and at the same time our bats might be up to the task of facing off against Tech in the launch pad they call a ball park

definitely will be the biggest test of the year since opening weekend and a key to B12 standings
Tech is 6-1 in one run games. And they lost a series to K-state.
I think we sweep.

Pharm Frog

Tech is 6-1 in one run games. And they lost a series to K-state.
I think we sweep.

I’m considering flying in some fans from Oakland with instructions to heckle and boo the Frogs in Lubbock next weekend. Seeking dual benefit:

1) If it works as well for the Raiders as it did for Oakland it’s gonna be a very good weekend for the Frogs, and

2) When the fans return to California I’m hoping they tell all their west coast buddies, “I can’t believe all these people are leaving for Texas, it’s a [ Finebaum ]hole.”

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I’m considering flying in some fans from Oakland with instructions to heckle and boo the Frogs in Lubbock next weekend. Seeking dual benefit:

1) If it works as well for the Raiders as it did for Oakland it’s gonna be a very good weekend for the Frogs, and

2) When the fans return to California I’m hoping they tell all their west coast buddies, “I can’t believe all these people are leaving for Texas, it’s a [ #2020 ]hole.”
You, sir, are very devious!

Latest posts