• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs LSU MBB Game

Paul in uhh

I prefer bukkake theater.
amused jaw drop GIF

Rose Bowl

The team showed a ton of character today. After the last game the team could have folded and nobody would have blinked but they came out and played with energy and heart. Took care of the ball better and did a good job on the boards against a really long and tough defensive team.

Mike and Chuck were outstanding today. The three pointers Chuck made were incredibly big and Mike was strong on the ball as well as off it. Micah was really good today and his energy could easily be felt by the team. He and Emanuel were really good defensively. When you get contributions up and down the roster you have a good chance to win like today.

Pharm Frog

A bit OT, but I'm curious why on here do some write TU....That is an Aggie construction, an attempt to keep from implying that UT is the university of Texas....Why accept/adopt Aggieisms?

Yep....do not want to associated or near anything constructed by an Aggie. But seriously, I don't care who constructed TU or uT or Whorns or whatever....if you want to use it, use it. Personally, I prefer UTA.

Brog

A bit OT, but I'm curious why on here do some write TU....That is an Aggie construction, an attempt to keep from implying that UT is the university of Texas....Why accept/adopt Aggieisms?
Actually "UT" (if you prefer) is only one of a number of Universities in Texas. What do you think of the OSU guys always introducing themselves as from "THE Ohio State University"? At least our UT Austin guys don't do that.

Froggy Style

Anything that ruffles either of those teams is acceptable. It's amazing how many UT fans will whine when other schools do horns down or TU to insult them...while they call a school cockroaches for 50 years. No reason to buy in to avoidance of things that ruffle their feathers.

Goofy stats in Florida’s 81-72 win over Oky State. Florida made only 19 shots but made 33 free throws.
FG 19-47 (including 10-31 from 3; so only 16 two-point shot attempts and 9 made two-point shots)
FT 33-41

Last edited: