• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

Time to get back on the saddle and ride. WE CAN STILL WIN THIS CONFERENCE, DAMMIT!!

I think the frogs show some fighting spirit this week. Gimme the score and the Time of Possession for TCU.

TCU 33 - ISU 17.

TOP: 33:45

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
Tcu 23 ISU 19

Defense does a great job in the red zone offense struggles in the red zone

TOP 36 min ISU. 24 TCU

Very much hope my fears are wrong like they were for SMU.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I have no idea what to expect, although we might just pull off a win because Iowa State can't field enough players.

vicarfrog

My heart says we come out swinging like lightening:
TCU 41
Iowa State 17

My head says we win, but it's still painful because it's just going to be that kind of year for us:
TCU 24
Iowa State 21

Limey Frog

TCU 28 - 17 ISU

TOP 25:00

Turnover on downs in plus territory trying not to put the FG unit on the field: 2 times.

Mood after the game: this was much better than imploding at home vs. WVU, but are we getting better at a sufficient rate to feel good about anything after BYU at home...?

[BTW, it's becoming a commonplace to call TOP "the most meaningless stat in football". That's only true if you score. There's a big difference between taking four minutes to gain twenty-one yards then punting fifty and taking 00:50 to throw two incompletions at the sticks then take a sack.]

LisaLT

I predict THIS:
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Horny4TCU

TCU 24
Cambell's Gamblers 28

I think we do just enough to keep it close. No energy and a hostile environment drains our lines and allows sacks and big plays.

TOP: 22:30