• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs DBU

iancurtis

I'm shocked myself at the negativity tonight. I saw a good freaking baseball game tonight that we came out on the short end of unfortunately. They played hard. We've got Frey, Miller, Winkler, Crichton, Starrat all available and ready to go. Its tough but come on, lets go out and win three games against ORU and DBU who aren't exactly a murder's row of college baseball. i too think they celebrated a little much but hey, it was probably the greatest moment every in the history of DBU athletics.

Spike

This is where we see how big are our hearts. I have not seen a runner take 2 bases on a pass ball since little league. I will see you guys at 2.

cdsfrog

I'm shocked myself at the negativity tonight. I saw a good freaking baseball game tonight that we came out on the short end of unfortunately. They played hard. We've got Frey, Miller, Winkler, Crichton, Starrat all available and ready to go. Its tough but come on, lets go out and win three games against ORU and DBU who aren't exactly a murder's row of college baseball. i too think they celebrated a little much but hey, it was probably the greatest moment every in the history of DBU athletics.

The problem stems from the mentality. Some still see this TCU team as one who is lucky to make to Super Regionals, other expect the team to make the CWS at the very least.

This DBU team plays hard no doubt, they play with the same quite confidence that made the TCU team. Unfortunately the frogs aren't playing that way consistently. The fact is we are hosting a regional and this DBU team barely even made regionals, yet they beat us and OU.

But for those that are acting as though it's over are dumb because it's not. We aren't the sooners yet, is the road harder? Absolutely but it ain't over.

Go Frogs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
We lost basically on a fluke play where a guy scored from second on a wild pitch.

We possibly cost ourselves a run because we got greedy on a SAC bunt (just be happy you executed the play, why try and take third?) and a hustle play by their catcher,

And we couldn't hit a guy who looked he was playing toss with his his kid in the backyard (we always struggle with those kind of pitchers).

cdsfrog

We lost basically on a fluke play where a guy scored from second on a wild pitch.

We possibly cost ourselves a run because we got greedy on a SAC bunt (just be happy you executed the play, why try and take third?) and a hustle play by their catcher,

And we couldn't hit a guy who looked he was playing toss with his his kid in the backyard (we always struggle with those kind of pitchers).

without a doubt. A glaring weakness is the inability to hit pitchers who rely on changeups/ offspeed pitches. Even terrible changeups

FROGDADDY

It would be interesting to know what level of meltdown is occuring in Austin right now as Texas falls to Kent State and now is in the same situation as us, and Rice....
Pretty much no level of meltdown. They've got plenty of pitching left, more talent than their opponents, and they're at home. They expect to win.

purplepreacher

Hate to tell ya, but DBU could be an Ohama contender.

Pharm Frog

Pretty much no level of meltdown. They've got plenty of pitching left, more talent than their opponents, and they're at home. They expect to win.

Perhaps they should share some of that confidence with the horn fans exiled here in OK. The ones I've spoken with are quite concerned and their issues are strikingly similar to the Frog fans: concern that a strong-armed unit with suspect run-scoring is susceptible to being KO'd in any given game by an otherwise inferior opponent. I figured that the team expects to win.....was unsure about the spectators..

Frogster

"FROGGIES" I hated the negativity today and yesterday also, but give it up. This year is over-go fishing,open a bottle of wine with your girl,look into her eyes- IT WILL ALL BE BETTER!!! ME, I'M DOING ALL OF THAT! LET COACH S TAKE CARE OF THE REST. "FROGSTER" is going back to his "HOLE". Your Buddy Robert C. Spencer Class of '71 (TCU QB IN HIS DREAMS)ZZZ

cdsfrog

Hate to tell ya, but DBU could be an Ohama contender.

Hate to tell ya but they have little to chance to do anything in Omaha. Their pitching is awful. 159th coming into regionals.

But their hitting could get them to Omaha, possibly. I expect them to lose in Super regionals