• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Central Connecticut State - Sunday 2 pm game thread

Purp

I thought we were going to see a lefty/righty batter by batter approach but that’s not it. Only thing I can think of is:

Keefer hurt...looked gimpy going after a double, or

Keefer blew another sign when he GIDP
I was thinking the same as you, but I don't think there's any way you pull you best RF with a lead for an offensive mistake unless you have a better defensive RF to take his place. Not sure HG is a defensive genius in RF, but the way our RF played most of the year I wouldn't put it out of the question. Doesn't seem likely, though. The way we've seen injuries cripple us this year I think that's more likely.

Pharm Frog

I was thinking the same as you, but I don't think there's any way you pull you best RF with a lead for an offensive mistake unless you have a better defensive RF to take his place. Not sure HG is a defensive genius in RF, but the way our RF played most of the year I wouldn't put it out of the question. Doesn't seem likely, though. The way we've seen injuries cripple us this year I think that's more likely.

If he hadn’t pulled him mid-AB earlier this year I wouldn’t have even contemplated the missed sign scenario