Tailgates are more populated than the game
That's all my predictions

Pharm Frog

Frogs 42 Cal 10
2 turnovers
Gary blows a gasket in the first 3 minutes
Tailgates are more populated than the game
That's all my predictions

I thought the weather was starting to look a little better but just saw that a high of 92 went back up to a high of 96. Back in the wrong direction for the forecast.

Am I the only one who thinks we win this game 63-10 or something in that realm? This is most loaded team TCU has had in 4 years (very different than Cheez-It Bowl team). Our team is hungriest it’s been in 4 years. Gary can finally preach we have chip on our shoulder again with something to prove by being left out of OU-TX leaving. We are loaded with Off/Def weapons (more than we’ve ever had) . And Cal is just not very good… they lost to Nevada! I think this is going to be an old school Boykin-TCU bloodbath. I’d take out a second mortgage on that -11 pt spread if my wife would let me.

CountryFrog

Am I the only one who thinks we win this game 63-10 or something in that realm? This is most loaded team TCU has had in 4 years (very different than Cheez-It Bowl team). Our team is hungriest it’s been in 4 years. Gary can finally preach we have chip on our shoulder again with something to prove by being left out of OU-TX leaving. We are loaded with Off/Def weapons (more than we’ve ever had) . And Cal is just not very good… they lost to Nevada! I think this is going to be an old school Boykin-TCU bloodbath. I’d take out a second mortgage on that -11 pt spread if my wife would let me.
Take out the mortgage, make the bet, and use part of the winnings to pay for a good divorce attorney.