• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Bearly Relevant Thread of Prediction

Horny4TCU

friends sleep GIF

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Trying to figure what kind of team we have now. The offense isn’t as explosive as earlier in the season, and now the defense seems to be much improved.

We know how big these games are. No excuses.

TCU - 31
Sucks2BU - 27

Armadillo

I have no idea what to predict. However, I'd really like us put FOUR full quarters of football together. All pistons firing for all 4 quarters. We really haven't seen that so far this year, and I'm not complaining. Record speaks for itself.

Offense, Defense, Special Teams....4 quarters!!!!

RufeBruton

The Baylor Line bumbles and stumbles in their pre kick off bear migration. At least a dozen are rolled onto the turf. The comparison to lemmings being lured to jump off of a cliff is part of an article in Rolling Stone Magazine.

Planks

Frogs 26
Bears 31

TY: 385

Last second attempt to score from the 12 yard line is batted down. Frogs beat Clones by 17 the following week and get by KSU for the second time this season. CFP = Tennessee, UGA, Michigan, OSU.

I could see that. I like our team, but my gut feeling is we finish the season with a loss (or maybe even two). This team feels more like the 2015/2017 teams than it does the 2014 team. Too many close games to be able to run the table. Too many games in a row without a bye to rest up. We are due for a slip up.

Only question to me is whether that loss is in the regular season or the Big 12 championship game.

namollec

UT had that awesome parachute drop pregame.
Baylor "Line" stampede with victims is pretty cool.

Which is the better pregame spectacle ?