• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Arizona Game Thread

I kind of thought so at first as well, but look at how he starts with his left arm at waist height and then, just before he enters her personal space, he raises the left arm up to boob level and sticks out his right arm to make it appear as if it's a natural celebration. It certainly seems like a spur of the moment decision to cop a feel.
I watched this three or four times afterwards. I tend to agree that he was raising his left hand to avoid her breast. I believe that if a guy that size had grabbed it, I would have seen some movement of her body, which there was none.

Froggy Style

I watched this three or four times afterwards. I tend to agree that he was raising his left hand to avoid her breast. I believe that if a guy that size had grabbed it, I would have seen some movement of her body, which there was none.
Dude may have been the best athlete in the tournament. I suspect his hand-eye allows him to tap without moving her body. Also Horny 4 Life didn't say he was raising his arm to avoid her breast...he said he raised his arm to "boob level" so he could touch her boob.

Not advocating for/against punishment, just calling it as I see it.

y2kFrog

Use this as a launching pad to attract better recruits. Build off this season. Jamie (and Miles) did a helluva job rebuilding this team.
Everybody can come back if they want. Miles name is nowhere to be found on mock drafts right now. (Height is probably a big reason) Hopefully we get everybody back and they shoot 1000’s of shots daily. If so we have a chance to be special next year.

Dude may have been the best athlete in the tournament. I suspect his hand-eye allows him to tap without moving her body. Also Horny 4 Life didn't say he was raising his arm to avoid her breast...he said he raised his arm to "boob level" so he could touch her boob.

Not advocating for/against punishment, just calling it as I see it.
Well, I saw no movement by the cheerleader, and also no visible reaction by her. I think if he had actually touched it, she would have done something. I'm just saying, if he did grab it, she didn't seem to notice.

FrogBall09

the Arizona players chest bump happen long before that. Plus Miles didn't flop - the Arizona defender stepped on his foot - so #4 fouls him before the turn by reaching in, steps on Miles foot as Miles moves down the line, pushes into Miles with a chest bump toward the line and then raises his hands to act like he didn't just engage - but somehow none of that is a foul, yet you think he flopped....

Pretty obvious today that the only people who don't think it was a foul are Zona fans....

LisaLT

One call in particular (although there were others) that pissed me off was the offensive charge on Miles that took a basket off the board. That was complete utter [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. No doubt these [ Finebaum ]ty refs did not want AZ to lose. Probably had bets on the game.

Rose Bowl

As I wait to get on the plane I had a few observations.

1 This team was much better than anyone thought they could be, including myself. This team is a bun of junkyard dogs who played for each other. The roster if it stays together has the makings of a team with Final Four potential.

2 Mike, Eddie, Emanuel, Damion, Micah and Chuck form a really good rotation. With the guys RS this year the guard depth will be much better. Right now we only add PJ who should provide us some outside shooting.

3 The job Jamie and the staff have done this year is being grossly under appreciated. Bringing in all the guys this year from the portal and molding them into a really strong unit has gone overlooked. The growth of Eddie, in particular, has been astounding and Chuck has improved so much on the defensive end.

Eight

heard a comment from someone that he doesn't want these games decided by an official on a play 40' from the basket

funny thing is he will complain about the lack of pass interference calls against defensive players on hail mary throws in the end zone

the play design wasn't good, mike damn near got trapped, if he turns the corner he is still a very long away from the basket, BUT none of that negates the fact that by the rule book and everything taught that is a foul and there is nothing that can't practically be done to fix the mistake which is saddest part for those kids and those coaches

CountryFrog

heard a comment from someone that he doesn't want these games decided by an official on a play 40' from the basket
I've never understood this mentality. As if a non-call doesn't impact the game just as much as a call does. If you don't want the game decided by a foul 40' from the basket then be mad at the player committing the foul, not the ref who calls it.

Eight

I've never understood this mentality. As if a non-call doesn't impact the game just as much as a call does. If you don't want the game decided by a foul 40' from the basket then be mad at the player committing the foul, not the ref who calls it.

agree, goodness knows i fouled out of more than a few games because of fouls 40' from the basket but i guess the rules in high school jv basketball are different than the ncaa tournament

Last edited: