• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Syracuse Basketball NCAA Tourney Game Thread

Chongo94

I don’t think the guys aren’t giving it their all or anything like that. I just think many fans vastly overrated our true abilities given this (coupled with last year) were the first indications we are on the right path. They got too excited too soon maybe and overestimated the team despite the obvious issues we’ve seen throughout the season.

Still a fun ride!!

TX_Krötenechse

Considering we’ve been outshot, outhustled, and out rebounded, down by seven is pretty good. Figure out how to cover Dolezaj and they haven’t got anything on offense.

Dixon knows how to play the zone, we are just struggling to adjust. I think we will get it figured out. Just need to keep from digging too deep a hole for ourselves.

Chongo94

Considering we’ve been outshot, outhustled, and out rebounded, down by seven is pretty good. Figure out how to cover Dolezaj and they haven’t got anything on offense.

Dixon knows how to play the zone, we are just struggling to adjust. I think we will get it figured out. Just need to keep from digging too deep a hole for ourselves.

This. Stay close or as close as we can and make a run in the second half hopefully.

nwlafrog

At the moment, the most frustrating thing is the seeming lack of effort in the last couple of minutes. Even with some shots not falling, this is the NCAA tournament, you shouldn't have to get on guys about giving their all. I would sit Williams for the rest of the half and light a fire under Brodziansky and attack the boards.

I’m willing to bet that they are up to the challenge of the tournament and that they are putting out the effort. Couldn’t imagine that they aren’t excited and pumped up to play in March madness.