• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Syracuse Basketball NCAA Tourney Game Thread

TX_Krötenechse

I agree with Barkley - we will live and die by our outside shooting and rebounding tonight. Luckily we have been very good at both, but we have struggled against the zone and the press in other games this season, too.

If we shoot against Cuse the way we did against KSU then we are toast

frog-hat

I agree with Barkley - we will live and die by our outside shooting and rebounding tonight. Luckily we have been very good at both, but we have struggled against the zone and the press in other games this season, too.

If we shoot against Cuse the way we did against KSU then we are toast

I actually think the key is how Brodziansky, Hamby, and Williams play down low. I think that's the weak spot in the defense Syracuse plays. But disagreeing with Charles on basketball is a fools game.

TX_Krötenechse

I actually think the key is how Brodziansky, Hamby, and Williams play down low. I think that's the weak spot in the defense Syracuse plays. But disagreeing with Charles on basketball is a fools game.
I feel like we struggle to penetrate the zone. I don’t know a lot about Cuse specifically so you may be right as to that being their weak spot. If so, it’s an advantage to us.

If we can hit enough threes to draw their attention outside that will open up opportunities for points in the paint as well

ACroofrog

I feel like we struggle to penetrate the zone. I don’t know a lot about Cuse specifically so you may be right as to that being their weak spot. If so, it’s an advantage to us.

If we can hit enough threes to draw their attention outside that will open up opportunities for points in the paint as well

Getting the ball in the middle to the free throw line will be key that opens everything. Two diagonal passes to cutters down low then and if Syracuse guards collapse down open shooters on perimeter have to get ball to the free throw line offensively.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Just got out of the shower so it’ll have to wait!!!
Uh. No?

uGWzJ99.gif