• The KillerFrogs

TCU - Texas Gameday Thread

TCUWIN

Can I suggest to the OCs to design a play where Boykin flips over the defense on the first play of ever game? Seems like he really got going after that. Upset alert. Only 6.5 point favorite. Lol.

BK4TCU

Watching the postgame show, I don't know (except Leinart) or really care who these guys are, but I like the purple tie guy a lot more than the green tie baylor dick sucking clown

Froginbedford

I've witnessed many a whippin' on the part of UT over the last 58 years of my Frog fandom. What a night to have something to give thanks for! 48-10 hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

TCUWIN

Baylor only scored 28 against a bad UT team. TCU wins 48-10 to a "much improved" UT. Are they really equal. The comparisons continue and it just doesn't stack up.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
More Frogs the Better said:
I suspect more #Baylortears are being shed. 

niagara1.gif

Obvious Troll

TK2000 said:
Gray took a hard hit that first catch then never played again? Concussion?
Per Travis Brown;

Patterson said WR Deante Gray was injured again in tonight's game. Did not know any more about it. Texada also banged up but nothing serious

TCUWIN

I think you are right Ed, but right now everyone will say someone in the first four will have to lose. But, unless we have a horrible outing against ISU, I think if you measure Miss. St vs. TCU, I think the Frogs go in. Neither will win their conference outright (even though I will be pulling for Tech and KSU), but TCU will be co-champs. Miss St can not be co-champs right? Our OOC is better than their OOC. And I just think they will not want two SEC team in when there is a comparable team from the Big 12. And I would rather the Big 10 to get a representative in over the ACC (come on Florida).

SwissArmyFrog

TK2000 said:
Gray took a hard hit that first catch then never played again? Concussion?

Oh, my...  I didn't catch that.  Hope he's ok!

Didn't hear anything mentioned about it.  Wasn't looking at who was on the field at WR.

jack the frog

SwissArmyFrog said:

There's a thread I read this afternoon on BF where some claim that *any* result from TCU v. Texas is good for them  :biggrin:

Plenty of none sense on all these boards but the Baylor folks have gone batsheet crazy. Some of the craziest stuff I have ever heard in my life ranging from legal action against the committee to Bowlsby somehow intervening on Baylors behalf.