• The KillerFrogs

TCU Super Regional

ftwfrog

Tickets: Can't see there being anything left other than GA. The ticket office told me over 300 people got upgraded for the regional where only 20 got upgrades for the Super Regional. Hopefully it's a packed house!

Lot 13 which is between the baseball field and the soccer field just off Berry is $10 to park. Better get there early if you want a spot though as most of it is reserved parking.
I was trying to not give away all the good parking secrets to away fans.

GeoFrog

They're all so dumb

I think that one is the filter for a child born when a married man sleeps with a woman not his wife. Starts with a b

Something like this...
fargin.jpg

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Next time they drop you off at the airport curbside we can arrange to have this paged out there:

"Gilberto do Piento, Gilberto do Piento, your party is waiting."

Just keep walking.

Deep Purple

Forgot Monaco also. Yes, my kids' friends are all convinced I'm an operative. That misperception can come in handy some times.
Of course, if you really were an operative, this is exactly what you'd say to throw us off.

"The pig has eaten the nest. Repeat: The pig has eaten the next. The angel king will arrive tomorrow."

ftwfrog

They're all so dumb

I think that one is the filter for a child born when a married man sleeps with a woman not his wife. Starts with a b
[ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ]

Edit: Yup. That's it. Can't believe [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] is filtered. I think I said dip [ Finebaum ] or dumb scheiss a few weeks ago and it was fine.

MSUDuo

What if you wanted to get unconventional? Any large stores (Lowes, Walmart, etc) within a mile of the Stadium that you could park in and walk to?

Latest posts